Galaxies Edge Updates Thread

TrojanUSC

I could see the Muppets land, star tours, and even Indiana Jones stunt show area leveled and redone as a new star wars land set on another planet. That wpuld be pretty cool imo and Honestly, if they relocated and kept the IJ show possibly in MK, and preferably give the Muppets a bigger presence in all the parks I'd be fine with it.

The existing land isn't that popular, minus ROTR. They built the boarding group process thinking that it would be so popular you'd need a boarding group just to enter the land. How did that work out?

Really do not think they are going to level an entire other section of the park for more SW until they can get the existing land hitting the numbers they want.

erasure fan1

It's literally mind-boggling.

I love continuity and in-depth storytelling. But it absolutely does not matter here. People want to see cool, popular characters. People want to see references to things they love (original trilogy). They are still trotting out Vi Moradi instead of C-3PO and R2-D2? Is this some sort of sick joke?
At this point it's just Disneys ego not wanting to be wrong. They're being stubborn and narrow minded. I truly believe that if they sanctioned different days of the week for Prequels, sequels and the originals. The demand for the OT days would dwarf any of the others. And I think Disney knows it too, they just can't admit, a prophecy that misread could have been.

It will happen sooner or later. At some point, someone at Disney will realize that they are stepping over dollars to pick up pennies.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
There is a very intricate story/background to Batuu. Building something first order centric wouldn’t make sense. (In the current timeline/story) I wish that if Disney were going to build more Star Wars inspired lands elsewhere that they would choose to make it around the entire franchise. Choose a planet featured in all 3 of the sets, like Tatooine, and build the story around that. That has its own problems based on the current model of storytelling though
the amount of people that give a BLEEP about the dang timeline of Batuu is miniscule. Open it up, give us ALL of the Star Wars characters roaming around. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DANG TIMELINE. this is the BIGGEST MISS of SW:GE

bhg469

This looks interesting.. I would hope that it has a lot of physical effects akin to the agent p and pirate adventure in MK and not like sorcerers of mk..

Anteater

This looks interesting.. I would hope that it has a lot of physical effects akin to the agent p and pirate adventure in MK and not like sorcerers of mk..
I'd rather see a lot more roaming characters. But, games on your MB / Phone makes you the magic!

ppete1975

As hot and dry as oklahoma and texas have been just open a new disney star wars park here. Just build a tattoine looking city for food, merchandise, and a hotel . You wouldnt have to build the land to look like anything its already becoming a desert. The theming is already there!! Build a parking lot and make star wars vehicles like this.
Profit margins HUGE!!

1658848917732.png

ppete1975

I could see the Muppets land, star tours, and even Indiana Jones stunt show area leveled and redone as a new star wars land set on another planet. That wpuld be pretty cool imo and Honestly, if they relocated and kept the IJ show possibly in MK, and preferably give the Muppets a bigger presence in all the parks I'd be fine with it.
Ive thought the same and have assumed it for a long time, though id love for them to keep muppets where it is. Also that would allow them to leave star tours just update it and finish the ATAT.
Im scared if muppets is ever removed we wont get a replacement.
But the Indy stunt show is a huge space that, in my opinions time is done. Its perfect for removal and using the space for something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom