FYI-Booking FP+ at 60 days

KCheatle

Original Poster
Today is my 60 day mark for booking FP+. However, because I live in the Central Time Zone, I was able to book them last night at 11pm. I'm not sure is this applies to Mountain or West Coast, but I would have to assume so, because Disney's website doesn't know where you live. To them, midnight is East Coast time. So, my assumption is that if you live in Mountain you can book at 10pm, and in West Coast you can book at 9 pm the night before your 60 day mark.

Thought those booking FP+s might like to know!

cw1982

Yep. The times are EST, since that is the local time for the park :)

That doesn't help me at all, since I'm in Atlanta LOL, but it's still great for others to know.

DiSnEyF@n

Today is my 60 day mark for booking FP+. However, because I live in the Central Time Zone, I was able to book them last night at 11pm. I'm not sure is this applies to Mountain or West Coast, but I would have to assume so, because Disney's website doesn't know where you live. To them, midnight is East Coast time. So, my assumption is that if you live in Mountain you can book at 10pm, and in West Coast you can book at 9 pm the night before your 60 day mark.

Thought those booking FP+s might like to know!

When I go onto my MDE it only shows me 3o days out and not 60 days?!?! Any idea why? We are staying at the Dolphin and I don't know if that has anything to do with it?? Help! thanks

Kate Alan

But it's called Disney's Dolphin... I know it is not owned and operated by Disney, but you can book the Swan and Dolphin through the Disney website... Plus what about this?? http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...ance-fastpass-reservations-from-next-week.htm

When I called to book my hotel rooms last week for December I specifically asked about the Dolphin and was told that because it is an affiliate property, not owned/operated by Disney, I would not be able to book FP+ choices until 30 days before the trip.

Tom

Beta Return
When I called to book my hotel rooms last week for December I specifically asked about the Dolphin and was told that because it is an affiliate property, not owned/operated by Disney, I would not be able to book FP+ choices until 30 days before the trip.

Right

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It's because you're not staying at a Disney resort.

I am staying at the for my next trip later this year and I was able to book my Fastpass+ reservations 60 days out. If you visit the site outside of the 60 day window you will only see the next 30 days as being available, but once you reach the 60 day mark the whole 60 day window will open up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom