Future World Tour

General Grizz

Original Poster
Has anyone taken the Future World backstage tour?

If so, can you REALLY go up and play in the old Image Works in the Imagination pavilion?!! :confused:

Gracias!

cm1988

Prototype

Griz, I was on what may have been a prototype of that tour... so it's almost certainly changed. What we saw was Body Wars (from outside the "probe vehicle"):snore:, a bit of Universe of Energy:) and a walking tour of the Imagineering building :sohappy:

Actually, I didn't know they still offered that particular tour. Thought they just did "Backstage Magic" and "Keys to the Kingdom"... one of which is MK only, the other, MK and Epcot.

But I would expect tour itineraries to be changing all of the time...

And, Griz, why is it you have "Now, Inc"'s avatar... or avitar... or whatever they call it? And I wonder where that term came from, anyway?
* reaches for dictionary, and a lemonade *
avatar - n. (Hindu) incarnation of a deity
:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

General Grizz

Original Poster
Actually, I did run into some "problems" after taking down the Refurbishment sign, that's all...

:lookaroun

BACK to Future World anyways...

LOL

cm1988

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
No, I just wanted to confuse everyone... :lol:

Sorry..I'll leave Dexter alone...

Back to Ursus! I repainted him. Nice, huh?
Yep, looks good.

And a confession here... Dexter is clipart... somebody else's intellectual property... although I think I painted his spats. And named him. (short for Dexterous)

Okay, back to Future World tour... I gotta really doubt that the exhibits are still up there in Image Works. Would have thought the area would have been cleared out for use as banquet space. Then again, they could have left the interactive stuff in there and made that part of the banquet theming. If indeed banquets are booked up there.

More precisely: I haven't a clue!:brick: Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom