Future replacement for Club Cool?

Cheekylittlerobot

Original Poster
Unfortunately, my family and I will not be able to go to Epcot before the 7th, so we will not get to experience Club Cool. Is there going to be any kind of replacement experience where we can try Beverly? I know that on Oct 8th, the Cool Wash kiosk is opening with new soda slushies, but I don't think Beverly Slushies would be very popular at all! Lol! I want a family member who didn't get to try it last trip, to be able to get some. Does anyone know if they will be offering it someplace ever again? (Plus the other exotic sodas too, I wanted to try the one from Japan again!)

Cmdr_Crimson

Unfortunately, my family and I will not be able to go to Epcot before the 7th, so we will not get to experience Club Cool. Is there going to be any kind of replacement experience where we can try Beverly? I know that on Oct 8th, the Cool Wash kiosk is opening with new soda slushies, but I don't think Beverly Slushies would be very popular at all! Lol! I want a family member who didn't get to try it last trip, to be able to get some. Does anyone know if they will be offering it someplace ever again? (Plus the other exotic sodas too, I wanted to try the one from Japan again!)
The best alternative until Club Cool returns is at Disney Springs...
World-of-Coca-Cola_Full_28363.jpg

They have a rooftop bar with different beverages including one where you get all different flavors from around the world..
Coca-Cola-Store_16-08-450x600.jpg

NickPytlinski

Disney springs. great experience not a bad price either for the tray i suppose.

the only downside is paying compared to club cool. worth it on a hot day

eliza61nyc

Well B Iger and Disney Corp can squeeze out more money with no free Club Cool.
The free soda option means some customers are spending less at the soda carts and quick serve soda fountains.
I'm hoping that's not the mindset. The attraction of club cool is the tasting of soda from around the world, I don't think most folks like it to get a free soda.

Hank Hill

I had a nightmare about Club Cool. They carpeted with deep it and made you take off your shoes before going in, and it wad the week the carpet cleaner was broken.

eliza61nyc

It doesn't matter, anyone who drinks at Club Cool is quenching there thirst with a carbohydrate drink which gives them energy and hydration. Which means they can stave off buying a soda product from Disney Corp for another 2 plus hours.
Really?? See maybe that's the issue, how the heck can anyone quench their thirst there. You're not supposed to be chug a-lugging soda. What do people do?? You're supposed to get a little cup take a swig of the drink and move into the next. One of them, I forget which one is really bitter so I can't imagine folks downing 8 oz of the stuff.

SMH. Anyone getting any kinda energy boost off of 10 swigs of soda is good.

Shoot we're the opposite going in there makes me want to buy a water to get the taste out 😂
Sad

But you're right, I'm not a bean counter so maybe that is how they think

Last edited:

Raineman

The best alternative until Club Cool returns is at Disney Springs...
World-of-Coca-Cola_Full_28363.jpg

They have a rooftop bar with different beverages including one where you get all different flavors from around the world..
Coca-Cola-Store_16-08-450x600.jpg
Do they offer free samples there? I really don't want to pay to choke down as much Beverly as I can before feeling queasy (a tradition now for all Epcot visits)-but I wouldn't mind paying for some Melon Frosty Fanta. We are taking our niece on her first WDW trip in November, and I really want her to try the Beverly-we have been telling her "Oh, you have to try this drink. You can't leave WDW without trying it!", making sure to exclude the fact that it tastes like club soda that has been left in the Florida sun for 6 months.

DisneyOutsider

Bite your tongue. I'm hoping it's just rehab. Have you heard anything else. We always thought it was fun

It's definitely not a refurb.. the entire building is being demolished.

Personally, I hope they have much better (and less corporate) ideas than Club Cool to put into the new Epcot. That concept should stay in Disney Springs.

JIMINYCR

Well B Iger and Disney Corp can squeeze out more money with no free Club Cool.
The free soda option means some customers are spending less at the soda carts and quick serve soda fountains.
There is a lot of coke merchandise people buy as souvenirs, so it does make money in other ways. Most people I see fill up the small taste cups with the round of various soda types, they try Beverly, then maybe drink another cup or two of their favorite flavor. Ive never seen anyone drink enough so they are filed up for the duration of their park day.

wdwfan22

I’ll be very surprised if club cool returns. The only way I see it happening is if it’s in Cokes contract with Disney. Personally I think it’s time for something new.

Cmdr_Crimson

Do they offer free samples there? I really don't want to pay to choke down as much Beverly as I can before feeling queasy (a tradition now for all Epcot visits)-but I wouldn't mind paying for some Melon Frosty Fanta. We are taking our niece on her first WDW trip in November, and I really want her to try the Beverly-we have been telling her "Oh, you have to try this drink. You can't leave WDW without trying it!", making sure to exclude the fact that it tastes like club soda that has been left in the Florida sun for 6 months.

I put the menu on there for reason....It ain't free as it's not in a park..Even at World of Coca Cola in Atlanta you have to pay to get in to drink the free soda..

Scooter

In the past 28 years, I've spent a LOT of money in Club Cool while drinking those FREE samples...lol Its a great place to buy those souvenirs to take home for those of your friends or family who could not go with you. Disney knows that so If they open another Club Cool, I'll probably keep going there and I'll keep spending $$$$.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom