Future plans for Memorial Day weekend...

I haven't been on the site in awhile - after we got back from our trip to Disney in June, I've been out job hunting. It sucks. But I wanted to put this out there to anybody who was thinking of a good time to go next year - we went from May 24th to June 1st, and it was AMAZING!!! We didn't wait for more than 20 minutes in line! Of course, we used fast pass majorly to our advantage, but the parks weren't crowded AT ALL!! It was wonderful - I was worried because everyone kept saying, "Oh good luck, that's Memorial Day weekend..." But we left on the 24th, and went to the parks the 25th, 26th, 28th, 30th and 31st, and besides Blizzard Beach being crowded on the 27th, we had our run of the parks. Anyone else go during this time and find the same thing?

STITCHRULES

We go every Memorial Day weekend for about 4 days. MK, Epcot and AK are great- not too long wait times, no problems with dining plans, etc. However, we go then because Disney/MGM Studios has Star Wars Weekends for Fri, Sat and Sun. If you are not into Star Wars don't go to MGM- it is packed! Otherwise, barring any hurricanes, the weather is good- hot, but good and the crowds at the other parks seem to be down since everyone is at Star Wars weekend.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom