Future of Sindbad's Storybook Voyage?

mccgavin

Original Poster
In a comment thread I heard people discussing the idea that Sindbad's Storybook Voyage might get axed in the coming years. Does this rumor have any weight to it? Is it possible that it may be replaced by an IP attraction such as Aladdin?

mccgavin

Original Poster
Do you have a source?
For quite a while I've heard wildly conflicting reports on the popularity of the ride. I've heard some say it's a very popular ride, and others say it's a walk-on ride with a niche but dedicated following. I don't have any source but I'm just trying to gauge if the idea is possible.

TwilightZone

For quite a while I've heard wildly conflicting reports on the popularity of the ride. I've heard some say it's a very popular ride, and others say it's a walk-on ride with a niche but dedicated following. I don't have any source but I'm just trying to gauge if the idea is possible.
Then that's not a rumor. Don't tag things as rumors if they come from you and not from a possible insider please.

BasiltheBatLord

Part of the reason it's almost always a walk-on is because of the aforementioned great capacity of the attraction... It is a fairly popular ride and I would agree that it's fanbase is "niche but dedicated". You see Chandu merch around Tokyo every now and then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom