Future Land/Attraction Ideas for a more accessible & kid/family experience at the parks

princessmadi

Original Poster
I would love to see a Villains Land at Magic Kingdom but themed along the lines of the Descendants movies and Isle of the Lost. I know it's not the most popular idea but it makes sense with the Villains being captured next to Magic Kingdom always threatening to break free again! Plus it keeps it more kid friendly with Magic Kingdom being the most kid/family friendly park.

I've heard talk of a possible Lion King attraction recently. The only park this makes any sense in would be DAK. A boat or dark ride would be awesome but ONLY if there is a wheelchair accessible vehicle which means sorry no drops! Both Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios need more attractions with wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV) making it also more kid/family friendly! DAK currently has only 3 attractions with WAV's. The train to Rafiki's Planet Watch closes early. Triceretops spin is going to be removed with the retheming of Dino land. So that will leave basically one attraction with a WAV. Hollywood Studios currently has only one attraction with a WAV.

These are just my own personal thoughts. The thrill rides can stay at Universal. Sorry. Keep the Disney Parks the way Walt intended it to be. That's the magic of Disney!

JIMINYCR

I would love to see a Villains Land at Magic Kingdom but themed along the lines of the Descendants movies and Isle of the Lost. I know it's not the most popular idea but it makes sense with the Villains being captured next to Magic Kingdom always threatening to break free again! Plus it keeps it more kid friendly with Magic Kingdom being the most kid/family friendly park.

I've heard talk of a possible Lion King attraction recently. The only park this makes any sense in would be DAK. A boat or dark ride would be awesome but ONLY if there is a wheelchair accessible vehicle which means sorry no drops! Both Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios need more attractions with wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV) making it also more kid/family friendly! DAK currently has only 3 attractions with WAV's. The train to Rafiki's Planet Watch closes early. Triceretops spin is going to be removed with the retheming of Dino land. So that will leave basically one attraction with a WAV. Hollywood Studios currently has only one attraction with a WAV.

These are just my own personal thoughts. The thrill rides can stay at Universal. Sorry. Keep the Disney Parks the way Walt intended it to be. That's the magic of Disney!
Dis will never go thrill to the level Uni does. But that doesnt mean they should abandon anything thats able to provide a moderate level of excitement. Having a nice mixture of attractions will keep those families with teens and adult goers coming back. Families are no longer having the number of kids as in the past so Dis has to keep up somewhat with Uni.
Villains has long been a theme Dis has under represented.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Welcome 🤗

You may like this forum for your ideas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom