Future Employment

Brian Mikolazyk

Original Poster
Trying to help out my daughter who graduates high school in May and intends on moving to Orlando/Disney so she can work there in some capacity.

Ideally she wants to dance at WDW but knows it is separate audition process (and not a guarentee she gets picked)

She will gladly work at the park doing whatever (sell popcorn, rides etc) BUT MY QUESTIONS I AM TRYING TO GET IS

1. are regular park jobs only available through a visit to the Casting Center or are there online ways to apply for these jobs? and maybe interview via skype

2. If an onsite visit to Casting CEnter is required............is visiting in April fine with the intent of " i am available to start work in July/August once she moved down there officially. (meaning hire her in advance not start right away)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Ashley89

Hey Brian! I am actually going through the applying/interviewing process right now. You can only apply online. I just got back from a trip in January and they were very specific when I talked with other cast members that it's all online.

I was offered to take the initial assessment (about 3 weeks after my initial application), which took about 30 minutes. I was immediately told I would be getting an email within 24 hours to schedule an interview (made me super excited!). I had the email less then 15 minutes later, and have scheduled my interview by phone. I am from northern Illinois, so I was worrying about flying out to do an in person. If I make it through this portion, and they tell me I need to come in for an interview though I will be there no questions asked.

Fingers crossed for your daughter. I hope to see her on stage :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom