Fur character costumes

PymParty

Original Poster
I remember seeing a thread dedicated to Woody, Buzz, and Jessie's park designs that was created two months ago. One post claimed that they were planned to get newer designs once the parks finally reopens. I forgot which thread this post was found.

That would be great, any source ?

Cmdr_Crimson

I remember seeing a thread dedicated to Woody, Buzz, and Jessie's park designs that was created two months ago. One post claimed that they were planned to get newer designs once the parks finally reopens. I forgot which thread this post was found.
Here you go...

brb1006

Shame

Shame they never brought back out the Oliver & co character's they would have worked perfectly with streets of america new york section..
oiliili7469111.jpg
Especially Oliver, I remember Disney once made a special Valentine's Day Pin that featured Oliver giving a flower to Marie.
marieoliver.jpg

Edit: Turns out it's fan made, but I'm still keeping it because of its cuteness factor.

Last edited:

brb1006

That's a fantasy (fan-made) pin. Not a Disney authorized pin.
Thanks for correcting, but I still want to believe that pin is official.
3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134.jpg

Marie and Oliver are one of the cutest Disney Characters. Even a one time only special Valentine's merchandise would be Nice. Disney has done crossover merchandise in the past after all. Heck, I once seen a pin of Baymax holding various Disney Cats (Oliver, Marie, Toulouse, Berlioz, Figaro, and Dinah).

Last edited:

MarvelCharacterNerd

Thanks for correcting, but I still want to believe that pin was once officially.
3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134.jpg

Marie and Oliver are one of the cutest Disney Characters. Even a one time only special Valentine's merchandise would be Nice. Disney has done crossover merchandise in the past after all.
If it's any consolation, they were both featured on a couple of official pins, but they're both hard to find/expensive:
1590609965432.png
1590609993616.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom