Funny/Random Disney Experiences

FoxTheNerd

Original Poster
So, I just came back from Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party, and a lot happened. Here we go. XD

- While we were in one of the shops, this lady with a stroller comes behind us. We keep walking forward, until we realize she's going really fast. We start to do a mini-run, as if to signal to stop, rather than to tell, and she looks me in the eye, smiles, and keeps going. What. XD
- We were going to head for The Country Bear Jamboree, and when we got there, no one was there. The staff said that one of the bears "went to sleep," or froze, if you know what I mean. She said the show might not open at all, until it opened a few minutes later. There were three staff members, except the usual one, and one of them was talking with other cast on her radio. The show continued as normal, but, me, being the nerd I am, had to know which animation "went to sleep." One of the staff said it Zeb, so now I'm happy.
- I was getting ready to film a video of the Buzz Lightyear animatronic at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, when the ride broke down. It stopped for an awkward amount of time, then started back up. It couldn't have been someone off getting on a wheelchair, because the carts have no spots for wheelchairs, and there was only one other person, who did not have one. Caught it all on camera. ;3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom