Funny Photos on Rides

Kopp8699

not disney but still, on Nitro @ six flags, i sat and was reading a park map on the ride during the drop.... that was good lol

PirateStagehand

The first time my wife and I went with anyone there were 6 of us. We went on Dinosaur and my buddy Mike and I know the ride well and decided to cheese it up. My wife is scared to death of the dino that comes out at the photo so we decided to bust her a little. We were up front Mike, Me and the wife and in the back our friends Rob, Paul and Liz. When it came to the photo Mike and I grabbed each other like we were terrified...I wrapped my arms and legs around him and we both had these great looks on our faces. We thought we'd be the funniest ones in the photo.....NO. My wife had one hand up to block the dino, not so funny. Liz looked bored...she wasn't playing this is how she was the entire trip but Paul had his head down between his legs in pure terror. It was genuine, here's a grown man scared to death of the AA. Rob was just looking at him like "what are you doing?" It was the first photo I have ever bought in the parks. Priceless.

SewIn2Disney

should-be-BELLE said:
In 2002 I went down for Magic Music Days because I'm in the color guard.
Well our colors are maroon and gold and our jackets look like "bell Hops" so we all got in ToT and wore our jackets. Now our guard's good luck movie is "superstar" so if any of you have seen it, you know they do a funny dance in the cafeteria. All of us in the pic did syncronized poses from Superstar. It was great! The Cm's even let us skip the line to get another pic as well as unroping certain areas outside and inside the building to get "scary bellhop" pics. haha
Heh...I was in color guard too, and funny thing is Superstar was big with us too!

I've never tried funny pictures in Disney, but we go to Hersheypark every summer. They have a log flume ride where riders sit one behind another. There were four of us in the log so we all did a letter from YMCA. It came out cute. Also we do things on the chocolate tour ride where they take the pictures. We've stuck our feet in the air, took a picture of them taking a picture of us, fallen asleep, my parents kiss, my sister and i pretend we're hurting each other, etc.

Mountain 3

One time while on Rock N Roller Coaster we just so happend to sit in the front seat, and I was on the left side. ( The driver seat supposedly) Just as the car shot forward I held my hand up as if I was holding a steering wheel and driving the car.

I'm sorry, I know that was lame, but it was the only silly photo I remember taking on a ride.

tigger248

Any picture that I'm in usually looks bad. Everyone else always makes good poses, and I just stick out like a sore thumb, sorta ruining the picture. That said, the best photos I've ever seen have come from working at splash photos on my cp. I loved the photo edit position because we not only got to sit down, but we also got to see all the pictures and some were quite entertaining. The best one I ever saw was taken on a MNSSHP night. A party of 8 all dressed up as snow white and the seven dwarfs. It was the cutest picture! We printed it out and saved it. A lot of people make cute and funny poses, or have hilarious looks on their faces, but the costumes in the one log were priceless.

On dino, I like to try to make a scared look, and have a pretty good one of my old room mate and me on it. And I have pictures of myself holding Tigger up on all the rides. Because, of course, Tiggers like rides and photos too!

WDWPrnces02

I like to Blow :kiss: at the scary dino in dinosaur (i think they should've kept the countdown to extinction)...... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

RNR i'd do the "rock on" sign

Dr.Seeker

For some reason in every picture WITHOUT FAIL I'm blocked out by one of Disney's 'heavier' guests. Saves money though as I buy fewer pics.

bgraham34

I just like it when people do it when there are a boat load of other people on the ride. Last year we went on Splash Mountain 4 times to get a good shot and the last one some jerk in the back had his shirt half off.

xtimMOOthyx

My family and I do this on every ride that takes your picture. It is like a tradition now. On Dinosaur, my family and friends had a whole car to ourselves, and when the picture is taken, we lean back, scream, and throw our hands in the air. On ToT one time, and friend and myself were pretending to pray with our hands folded, and the CM at the photo station told us that it was a classic and that it was going in the gallery (whatever that means...)!:)

Dr.Seeker

I do an equally funny thing on DINOSAUR but it's never on purpose. Because I'm a huge coward, troughout the ride i cover my ears, close my eyes and grimace-makes for an interesting photo - ill tell you.

DCL

I put my shirt up over my head... and stick my arms in the air, so it looks like the camera mysteriously cut off my head... I dunno... my family has been doing this for years... and I never get tired of it!

last year my family and I went on Rockin Roller Coaster. We decided to buy a picture since it was our first time as a family on a real rollercoaster. The picture i think is quite funny becuase u see all the sides of my family. Front row is my dad which is cool and relazed, my mom which is all smiles becuase she alway seemsa happy. The back row is my sister clinching her teeth because she was scared as a fox, and my self with my hands in the air holding up my punk rock fingers. I thought i was quite funny. :lol:

Mr Bill

This thread is hilarious! I've never really thought about this before, but since I'll be at MK and either Epcot or MGM next Sunday, it seems like a good time to get started with this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom