Funny First Trip to WDW Videos by NYC Filmmaker

Horizons1

Man, that one guy who was whining about wanting to be somewhere cold really got on my nerves. The rest of it is somewhat funny though.

1997 WDI Intern

Original Poster
Wow my vids keep resurfacing! Yay! Thanks for all the great comments and we're hoping to make the sequel in 2008.

:)
Hey Richard,

I was the guy responsible for the "resurfacing" of your WDW webisodes. I enjoyed them so much that I thought others on this site should as well. Little did I know you were already a member and had posted them previously.

Was this last trip indeed the first time any of you guys had been to WDW? Also, as a another poster asked, how come you guys reframed from taping some of the rides themeselves? For your sequel you should think about visiting Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure - not as charming and picturesque as WDW, but fun nonetheless. Also, you should try staying at a WDW hotel next time to get the full immersive Disney experience.

FYI - When I was last at the Orlando airport I saw Willem Dafoe with his wife. He actually walked in front of the Universal Studios store graphic which had a large Spiderman on it. It was definitely a Kodak moment. However, I suppose it would have been more appropriate if it was an image of the Green Globlin.

Looking forward to your sequel!

Norm

Missymoe4

we're hoping to make the sequel in 2008.

:)

I'll be looking forward to seeing them. They were quite entertaining and all of you were darling. :sohappy:

It was so neat to see WDW through "new" eyes.

By the way...the tourist pose scene (in front of AK) and what a tourist wears (while in line for SSE in Epcot) was quite funny!

By the way, I give your girlfriend a TON of credit for putting up with the filming. I would've killed my BF by the end of the day....J/K!

rec213

Hey Richard,

I was the guy responsible for the "resurfacing" of your WDW webisodes. I enjoyed them so much that I thought others on this site should as well. Little did I know you were already a member and had posted them previously.

Was this last trip indeed the first time any of you guys had been to WDW? Also, as a another poster asked, how come you guys reframed from taping some of the rides themeselves? For your sequel you should think about visiting Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure - not as charming and picturesque as WDW, but fun nonetheless. Also, you should try staying at a WDW hotel next time to get the full immersive Disney experience.

FYI - When I was last at the Orlando airport I saw Willem Dafoe with his wife. He actually walked in front of the Universal Studios store graphic which had a large Spiderman on it. It was definitely a Kodak moment. However, I suppose it would have been more appropriate if it was an image of the Green Globlin.

Looking forward to your sequel!

Norm

Hey Norm,

I got your myspace email too!

To answer some questions...
It was actually Toby's first time to WDW. Kristen claims it was her first time as an adult without her parents and me and Dara have gone there a few times in the past. Put it this way, last time I went I got on 20,000 Leagues under the Sea.

As for "ride" videos. I wanted to experience the ride first hand rather than behind the camera. I am a filmmaker for a living so I tend to see many events and performances behind the camera. I was on vacation so I experienced it more than record it.

As for our sequel we plan on possibly doing it 2008 and we are still up in the air about where to go besides Disney.

I've personally stayed at a Disney Resort in the past and loved it. Kristen was given as a gift her father timeshare to enjoy while he is alive. We plan on using it since we don't have to worry about paying plenty of $$$$ for a small room. Instead we pay maintenance fee and can invite more people :)

I sooooo would have taken that pic of Willem Defoe and bragged that he kept walking back and forth the spider man sign until some took his pic lol.

Thanks for watching and your comments!!!

Oh and if anyone knows ways to get cheap Disney tickets please pass the info along to us.

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom