Funniest/Weirdest/Scariest character moments.

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
I got an inspiration to make this from a YouTube video of a Disney Cruise Ship.

Hello! :joyfull:

Well, I saw a video on YouTube of the characters doing their little opening show and all that...and, well, they had an accident.
When Mickey was walking around, and he did some little dance...and his eye fell out. I guess it rolled back into his head or something...
Of course, my immediate reaction was :jawdrop:.

That made me think of a few funny or weird things I've seen at the Disney Parks.
We were in Disneyland a few months ago, and we were in line to meet Mickey. This young couple (mid-20s, early 30's) were getting their picture taken with him, and the wife kissed Mickey's cheek...and so did the husband!
Dear lord, I've never seen Mickey get so angry.
He turned to look at the guy, and just SHOVED him away. Everyone in line was laughing~ including me ~ and Mickey just kept shoving the guy off.
Homophobic Mickey, I see. :bored:

Then there was the kid that pulled Tigger's tail, and Tigger punched him...
I've had a few myself, like when I was about 5, I went to meet Aladdin and Jasmine, and Aladdin tickled the stuffing out of me. (When I was younger, I had a MASSIVE crush on Aladdin, so I was dying of happiness then). :hilarious:
Then the whole Prince Charming thing..you can find that in @Black Pearl's thread "My embarrassing Disney Moments...share yours!"

So, do you have any funny/weird/scary character moments? Tell me! :joyfull:

Oh, here's the eye incident video:

real mad hatter

Awesome..LOL..Can't think of any funny/ weird/ scary moment at WDW..Let me Tink...Ok..Here's my triple moment...On our first ever trip in 2004...We were standing in the queue for Space Mountain and I was thinking to myself,when was the last time I ever went on a roller coaster..Hmmm!.. Have I ever been on a coaster.:eek: Too late as we ( DW,DS,) and myself boarded..That was the weird part..Then the coaster took off.If there was a point where you could get off,I would be first in line.I had my eyes closed the whole time and screamed like a baby until the thing stopped..That was the scary part..When we walked off,my heart was beating faster than a runaway train,and my pants felt damp.:(..Then I looked at my DW & DS.. They were in hysterics and taking photos of me..That was the funny part..:joyfull:

DJMoore2011

My Special Needs Daughter, was 17 when we went to WDW in 2011, we were 2nd in line to meet Belle right before you get to France in World Showcase. A CM came out and said that in a few minutes Beast would be appering too and those who wanted pictures taken with Beast & Belle could stay in line. For those who want Belle then she went down the line and talked with people. Well my Daughter decided that she wanted to meet Beast too. I said what the heck it was only a few more minutes and we were 2nd in line, it was cool we had a nice breeze coming off the little pond and we were under the shade. Not 5 minutes later out came The Beast to much applause. When my Darling Daughter get's up to Beast, she runs and hugs him, almost knocking the poor Beast on his butt. Thanks to a quick thinking Belle who saved him from toppling over. Darling Daughter hit Beast so hard in a running hug that we saw the top of Beast Head tip back a little.My Husband and I thought for sure that Daughter was going to take Beast down. Darling Daughter was crying about how happy she was to get to meet Beast & Belle and how this was the best trip EVER. The photo pass camera person got pictures and so did Dear Hubby of the poor Beast getting a running tackle hug.

I felt so bad for Beast I am sure that is not how he thought his day would go getting tackeled by a young adult and then cried over all while hearing "Your not a Beast people just don't understand you. Your fur is so so soft"

DJMoore2011

Oh and I can't forget that when my Darling Daughter say Pooh and Tigger in the Toy store in UK she was so happy she started hopping, this was after almost taking Beast down :rolleyes:. Then Tigger hopped up to her and they started dancing while Pooh signed her book. Then Tigger grabbed the book from Pooh and my Daughter told Tigger to be nice or Santa Clause wasn't going to bring him anything nice for Christmas. So Pooh and my Daughter Danced while Tigger signed the book. Then Tigger grabbed me and my Dear Hubby in for a family picture and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then bounced next to us as we walked out the door. The CM's that were with Tigger had to yell at him to come back that there was a little boy there wanting to see him. When we first arrived where Tigger and Pooh was there was no one in line and the CM's said they had only had 3 people come through the line before us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom