Funniest Things Seen by CMs

dizpins14

My favorite are guests who call Goofy, Pluto, or start going on to their kids about going to go see the tiger (Tigger) or the big bear (Pooh). I'm sorry, I know Walt wanted the parks to be for everyone but there's a certain point where it's just not worth you going, when you have no clue what's around you. If you don't know basic characters, how can you trully enjoy the Disney magic??

strobe

Originally posted by DisneyWonders07
lol...I've heard people mess up names all the time, especially the Fast Track one. "Hey honey, want to ride the Fast Track next?":p I get so agitated when someone messes up the name of a Disney ride that I have to force myself to correct them. I mean c'mon get it right!:hammer:

Just curious, but when you travel to NYC or Chicago, do you know where everything is and what the correct names are? It's easy for us who frequent Disney, but a lot of new visitors aren't familiar with the parks.

jenjie

Originally posted by dizpins14
My favorite are guests who call Goofy, Pluto, or start going on to their kids about going to go see the tiger (Tigger) or the big bear (Pooh).

:lol: My mom knows most of the "basic" characters but for some reason she kept calling Fairy Godmother, Mother Goose. We still tease her about that one. :lol:

Sorcerer1

I'm not a cast member, but have a story of how a castmember duped my wife pretty good on our last trip.

We were leaving Epcot for the day, and as my wife exited the turnstyle area, a castmember yells out "MAM! You have poo on your shirt!". We all stared in amazement that he had just said that. Then we noticed that my wife was wearing her new Winnie the Pooh shirt. We died laughing, and my wife was totally embarassed. :lol:

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by Sorcerer1
I'm not a cast member, but have a story of how a castmember duped my wife pretty good on our last trip.

We were leaving Epcot for the day, and as my wife exited the turnstyle area, a castmember yells out "MAM! You have poo on your shirt!". We all stared in amazement that he had just said that. Then we noticed that my wife was wearing her new Winnie the Pooh shirt. We died laughing, and my wife was totally embarassed. :lol:

When was your last trip and what did this guy look like, reason i ask is casue i sometimes work at the exit at Epcot and i do that sometimes, it might have been me, how scary would that be, it would also be humorous.

Jason

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Any day that I work, funny things will happen...

I'm sure that Jordan0301, Erik (hmppan), and some others will gladly vouch for me.

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by mktiggerman
Any day that I work, funny things will happen...

I'm sure that Jordan0301, Erik (hmppan), and some others will gladly vouch for me.

My favorite things happen when there are no guests around in Toontown (psst Rob like the Great Hall of Fame War for the Stool)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by hmppan
My favorite things happen when there are no guests around in Toontown (psst Rob like the Great Hall of Fame War for the Stool)

Cinderella never knew what hit her

Space Ranger 1

One of my favorites, that happens about once every few weeks, is at Astro Orbiter, when the guests sit in the rocket facing the wrong direction. They're facing the back of the rocket with their backs leaning on the control lever.

I walk up to them when checking the seat belts and let them know they have to face the other way. I try to say it with out embarassing them, but I break out into laughter each time.

it would be fun to start it up and watch them flying backwards.

bgraham34

I still love the one where you ae waiting for your boat to goto Either the Wilderness Lodge or Grand Floridian via the boat at the Magic Kingdom and people got online thinking its the ferry to the Parking lot. One trip a family got on and when we got to the Wilderness Lodge They asked the driver if the parking lot was behind the lodge. The driver laughed for half a second and pulled his composure and told them to stay on board.

Sorcerer1

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
When was your last trip and what did this guy look like, reason i ask is casue i sometimes work at the exit at Epcot and i do that sometimes, it might have been me, how scary would that be, it would also be humorous.

Jason

Jason,
I was last in WDW from December 26 through Jan 4th. The guy (maybe you, lol) was about 6' tall, and had sandy colored hair.

HorizonsMan

Jason,
I was last in WDW from December 26 through Jan 4th. The guy (maybe you, lol) was about 6' tall, and had sandy colored hair.

Thats a very close description to me, i am 6'3 with brown hair but there is one deciding factor and that would be the date, i started working for Disney on Jan 17th, so unfortunatly ity wasnt me. Sorry, lol. Still yall should look for me.

Invero

When I worked in Monorails (and I sometimes I do this in buses), people would run up to the train, point, and say, "Magic Kingdom??"

"No, it's a Monorail."

mwitkus

LOL! that one really struck me as funny!!

Bagheera

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
When I worked in Monorails (and I sometimes I do this in buses), people would run up to the train, point, and say, "Magic Kingdom??"

"No, it's a Monorail."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you use your best Leslie Nielsen voice?

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Turbogames
Erik can you tell us about the great Stool War? Since you are a veteran. (for some reason the great Stool War doesnt sound right) lol
One summers night long long ago right before closing.....(nice openning huh) well I was Hall of Fame Load (the CM that opens the lines to go in their corasponding rooms) and there was NO one there that night so we got a little bored. So Eeyore desides he was tired of standing so he stole Cinderella's stool in the princess room, but Suzy and Pearla were not going to stand for that so they went push Eeyore off and returned the stool to Cindi.....Well this started a chain reaction of characters and greeters and even a few managers stealing the stool ......it got vicious at some points. Cindi has a mean left hook. Well the stool war went on for almost a week untill the stool mysteriously dissappeared one day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom