Funniest thing I heard last week at WDW

Ausdaddy

Original Poster
I was staying at the Wilderness Lodge and had just passed the Roaring Forks and was coming up the ramp behind some nice senior citizens when I heard one of them say excitedly, "OOOO, they must be putting on a show! That door says Castmembers Only!" :lol: I had to chuckle.
Of course, I shouldn't talk. Three months ago, I discovered that my 72 year old mother believed the US had spent the last two years looking for a man with the Firstname: AL and the Lastname: Qaeda.

Merry Christmas! :xmas:

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by Ausdaddy
I was staying at the Wilderness Lodge and had just passed the Roaring Forks and was coming up the ramp behind some nice senior citizens when I heard one of them say excitedly, "OOOO, they must be putting on a show! That door says Castmembers Only!" :lol: I had to chuckle.
Of course, I shouldn't talk. Three months ago, I discovered that my 72 year old mother believed the US had spent the last two years looking for a man with the Firstname: AL and the Lastname: Qaeda.

:lol:

BigNorm

That's funny :lol:. Al Qaeda huh? That last name Qaeda, that's I-tal-yan right? That God for little children and the elderly, they keep us alive with their simple humour.

xostarrynights

ah the eldery. haha. one story- a few years ago, i went with my grandparents and my cousin to blockbuster-my grandparents are checking out the tapes and we hear them say, "Aw. Rated R for romance!" Of course, my cousin and i took advantage of that and got a scary movie.

Maria

My uncle had one of those wall calendars made by a famous singer from here in which she wore very little clothes of course... one of those pictures had her in front of what looked like a laundry line with condoms in different colors hanging from it.
One day my grandma was talking about the calendar and said "the one I like the most is the one of her with the colorful balloons".... she had no idea and we never told her, we just laughed a lot! :lol:

TnkrBelPixiDust

:lol: Awwhh.. That's just too funny about your experience @ WDW and w/your mother.. God bless her!! :D :)
:xmas: Merry Christmas :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom