Funniest Disney Character EVER?

Cruella

This may seem generic to some......but Goofy is my all-time funniest Disney character!! I remember watching his cartoons (when I was lucky to catch them) on the Wonderful World of Disney in the 70's! I would be in tears laughing soo hard! (Love the sports-ones with the commentator) As soon as I could, I started renting Goofy movies for my boys and they love him just as much!

meeko_33785

I thought Yzma from TENG was hilarious. She was the first character in quite a while that had me actually laughing out loud in a movie theater! :lol: "Why do we even have that lever?"

General Grizz

Originally posted by Cruella
This may seem generic to some......but Goofy is my all-time funniest Disney character!! I remember watching his cartoons (when I was lucky to catch them) on the Wonderful World of Disney in the 70's! I would be in tears laughing soo hard! (Love the sports-ones with the commentator) As soon as I could, I started renting Goofy movies for my boys and they love him just as much!

Count to ten, pull the string...

Count to ten, pull the string...

Count to ten-and-pull the string...

:lol:

Big Pooh

Stitch, Genie, Jack Sparrow, the little dragon from Mulan(Mushu I think, but it's been a long time), the not scary dino on Toy Story(It's been a REALLY long time), Mike Wazowski and Roz, and for classic characters, Donald, Pluto and most of the cast of Alice In Wonderland. As usual, I can't answer with just one. :lol: I never could. :animwink:

cheers :wave:

careship

I will be shunned for this I am sure...

One of the funniest characters is B.E.N. from Treasure Planet. I know y'all hated the movie but OMG he just cracked me up. I also love Jack Sparrow...his isn't even as much as in the script as his demeanor, the way he moves and sways and the facial expressions alone. Bert from Mary Poppins is just an all-time favorite. Dory in Findind Nemo was just hilarious. Goofy is timeless and one of the best characters imaginable.

You know who else makes me giggle everytime I see him? Chip from Beauty and the Beast and Lumiere too.

I guess really I can't say I have a favorite. I love them all and to pick out who is the funniest, well that's an impossible task.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom