fun stuff at disney

plutoismyhero

Original Poster
ok i know there was just a post about it but what kinda fun hidden stuff is there and how can i find out about this stuff i did a search and i didnt find nething:king: stuff like waking up tinkerbell stuff that is hidden and you need to look to find kinda like hidden mickeys but i look for those all the time so other stuff such as the waking up tinkerbell thing

maggiegrace1

Ummm.EVERYTHING is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where and what did you search..
Im CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doctorcfjh

I would imagine that a more specific question might elicit more useful replies.

Most stuff in Disney is fun to a lesser or greater degree.

I would recommend starting with the theme parks. These contain the most obvious and upscale examples of fun that is to be had on property.

Waterparks also contain lots of fun, however only for people who enjoy water, swimming or sitting in the vicinity of a themed pool area.

In Disney's guide to fun stuff, after themeparks and waterparks they list reversing the length of World Drive and asking castmembers where the Sponge Bob Square Pants and Tazmanian Devil meet and greets can be found.

I hope this is of some help

:rolleyes:

doctorcfjh

If you pull on Indy's Rope you get a rude response.
Perhaps unsurprisingly.
There is a dig / well in the queue line for the Indianna Jones Epice Stunt Spectacular and if you pull it someone replies from down the bottom of the shaft.

All the nails in the queue line for Expedition Everest came from one vendor in Khatmandu who made them by hand - the Imagineers bought a whole year's supply! This is fun for any fans of DIY, picture hanging or nepalese metal work.

KrazyKowboy

Where's all the fun stuff is a broad query in the context of WDW. If you get 100 replies on this forum, you're likely to get 100 different answers !

If you want to plan for a really great trip and make the most effecient use of your time while you're there, you really need to begin planning for it well in advance. I say at least 6 months and if it's your first visit, a full year ahead isn't too early.

You'll get some of the best advice and reviews you can find from all the wonderful people here on WDW Magic, but if you really want in depth information that can't be beat you need to hurry down to the book store or visit Amazon.com and buy two books.
The first is The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2007 and the other is Birnbaum's Walt Disney World 2006 .
Then sit down and read them cover to cover, and start over and do it again. you'll be glad you did.

You can get both books here : http://www.amazon.com/Unofficial-Gu...ef=bxgy_cc_text_b/102-1841841-2572122?ie=UTF8

doctorcfjh

Where's all the fun stuff is a broad query in the context of WDW. If you get 100 replies on this forum, you're likely to get 100 different answers !

If you want to plan for a really great trip and make the most effecient use of your time while you're there, you really need to begin planning for it well in advance. I say at least 6 months and if it's your first visit, a full year ahead isn't too early.

You'll get some of the best advice and reviews you can find from all the wonderful people here on WDW Magic, but if you really want in depth information that can't be beat you need to hurry down to the book store or visit Amazon.com and buy two books.
The first is The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2007 and the other is Birnbaum's Walt Disney World 2006 .
Then sit down and read them cover to cover, and start over and do it again. you'll be glad you did.

You can get both books here : http://www.amazon.com/Unofficial-Gu...ef=bxgy_cc_text_b/102-1841841-2572122?ie=UTF8

That was a rather more coherent and considered reply than I managed.

doctorcfjh

wakein up tinkerbell? never heard of that one

If you run to tinkerbell's store in MK first thing in the morning and ask one of the cast members, you can set the tiny track of twinkling lights off on its daily journey around the store.

It is this kind of thing which means that no one will ever develop anything to compare to the intamacy and magic of the Disney Guest experience.

KrazyKowboy

A few other freebies to enjoy during your stay,, ask to ride with the pilot on the monorail. A great up front view and the kids get an honorary co-pilot license.
You can ask to ride with the conductor on the WDW railroad too, and get a guest conductor card.
And don't forget to set your resort room phone for a wake-up call and let the kids answer each morning. I won't spoil the surprise, but they'll really feel special when they hear who's calling.

Attachments

• copilotcard.jpg
    copilotcard.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 36
  • conductorcard.jpg
    conductorcard.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 33

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom