Full online check-in comes to Walt Disney World Resort hotels

JohnD

I did the online checkin via the app. I noticed that you can't change it with the app after you do it the first time (e.g. the two room requests for "Near elevator", "Near transportation", etc.). You'll have to go back to the desktop for that.

docdebbi

Is there any upside to early check in? I have never done it going in September staying at CBR with gift card so I have to stop at the front desk anyway. So not sure if it is worth ir.

Mainly does it expidite how quickly our room will be ready? We have a 6am flight from philly. If i can check in early and possibly (I know there are no guarantees) have a room ready when we get there I would do it so my wife and 1 year old can grab a nap before my in-laws arrive around 1pm. What are your experiences with this?
For your future trips consider doing this another way. We used to do the 6 am from philly too until you started having to leave home at 3 am to make it
Now we leave after work Friday, there is an 830 pm out and arrive around 1030 and put the kids in their strollers still asleep and go right to the Hyatt IN the airport. Kids barely stir and you gave a nice refreshed and EARLY start the next morning. The tickets fri night are cheaper than Saturday morning so it almost pays for the room

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
For your future trips consider doing this another way. We used to do the 6 am from philly too until you started having to leave home at 3 am to make it
Now we leave after work Friday, there is an 830 pm out and arrive around 1030 and put the kids in their strollers still asleep and go right to the Hyatt IN the airport. Kids barely stir and you gave a nice refreshed and EARLY start the next morning. The tickets fri night are cheaper than Saturday morning so it almost pays for the room

Thank you for the suggestion. We did something like this last time. It was cheaper to fly out on a Monday than a Sunday. We booked an extra night at AoA transferred from AKL and basicly got an extra day plus the flight home for what it would have cost to fly out Sunday night.

This was sort of my plan this time as well. Originally we were going to fly out Sat morning, but we both got friday off to pack, convinced my wife that Friday should be our travel day instead Lol. Booked a late flight as soon as rates came out with Southwest, and as time went on found it was about 40 less per person to fly at 6am... not ideal but we will make it work.

Only thing we have planned that day is a 5pm Boma reservation, just want to relax in the room/pool and enjoy a good meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom