FT Wilderness Pool Refurb?

montyz81

Original Poster
I thought the Ft Wilderness main pool was going to be overhauled this year. I do not see any mention of it anywhere. I was there in June of 2021, and it did appear to need it. I plan to head back in late 2022, so I am curious when this is scheduled for or if it already happened?

rhythmlife07

I thought the Ft Wilderness main pool was going to be overhauled this year. I do not see any mention of it anywhere. I was there in June of 2021, and it did appear to need it. I plan to head back in late 2022, so I am curious when this is scheduled for or if it already happened?
This says from 1/9/23 until early April 2023.

montyz81

Original Poster
This says from 1/9/23 until early April 2023.

Thank you for that. I was looking for it but didn't see it on the resort page. I must have not been looking in the right place.

Does anyone have any updates on if this started and its progress? I am curious if it is a simple redo of what is there or if they are going to plus it in any way?

Snow Queen 83

I wish they had more pools at Fort. That's the main reason I haven't stayed there. Because I love everything else, especially the theming.

Snow Queen 83

You don't think 2 pools for 28 camping loops is enough? Strange. 😁😁

LOL, the place is so ginormous it deserves better.

But then again if you think about it. If they were building Disney World today Fort Wilderness probably wouldn't even exist. You could probably fit 6 resorts in this area alone.

Club Cooloholic

LOL, the place is so ginormous it deserves better.

But then again if you think about it. If they were building Disney World today Fort Wilderness probably wouldn't even exist. You could probably fit 6 resorts in this area alone.
So true. Also why there is probably 2 pools. I mean compared to a big resort built vertically I wonder if the campground actually has less people staying at than say, Wilderness Lodge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom