Frozen Sing A Long Fast Pass

ada0801

Is a Fast Pass needed for the Frozen Sing a Long? We are going with a group of 10 and this would be a new attraction for us since we were there last time. Going the first week in March, so moderate crowds. We will be spending 1.5 days total at DHS. Is this something that is busy, does the theater fill up, or can we just walk up 10 min before it starts and get a seat? We are not so worried about sitting in the front. Thanks in advance. I am booking all of our fast passes early next week and trying to get our plan together.

Thanks!

belledream

In the beginning, yes, I would have recommended you FP the attraction since it was always a madhouse. We picked a FP for it this fall just because we didn't have anything else we wanted to FP and I didn't think it was really necessary compared to the first time we saw it. With multiple showtimes a day, and you having more than one day at HS, I think you'll be fine catching any of the shows, especially with back/off to the side seating. Would recommend 15 minutes out instead of 10.

But if this show interests you moreso than say, Star Tours or FPs for another show, it wouldn't hurt to get one for peace of mind.

Upvote 0

Swissmiss

Premium Member
We went around 15 December and more or less just walked into the theater - they closed the doors shortly behind us but this was a timing issue and not a seating issue, as there were still many available seats - the theater is quite big. Enjoy it - it's a lot of fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom