Frozen pins?

CheekBoys

Original Poster
Is there any Frozen pins/vinylmation at Disney World? I looked all around Downtown Disney and I didn't find any.

3Caballeros

My DH is seeing them on eBay.... and expensive. So it looks like they are going to be fast sellers if they are at WDW...
1392171689718.jpg
1392171791878.jpg

MMDVC

I agree they missed out on selling tons of Frozen merchandise. I did just find a cute boxed storybook set at Barnes and Noble if anybody needs a gift idea. They are those little storybook that open to have tiny toy pieces with a story and laminated storyboard folded in the story box. I am sure you have seen these in all the other characters ( Hello Kitty Cinderella MM etc). They reasonably priced also under $10.The Disney stores are starting to carry Olaf Beach towels and Elsa and Anna beach towels. I love the Olaf design!
Promise to keep an eye out for PINS at store.

Redhawk

Apparently Frozen merchandise sold out quickly in the parks before Christmas and it seems like it hasn't yet been restocked. Disney clearly didn't expect it to be such a hit. In early January I asked a CM about Olaf pins. He had a couple on his lanyard so I got to see them but he said they were basically impossible to find in the parks. Maybe soon the parks will have new merch in stock.

dreamfinder

75disney

In November, I was in Norway the day the movie came out in theaters. I saw the Olaf pin in the snow globe that came out for the theatrical release. I didn't buy it because we were in a hurry and just passing through the store. When I went back to get it, it was sold out. Stupid me! I also didn't buy the Frozen set because my DDs would have fought over the Olaf pin and neither wanted the castle pin. Stupid me again. I thought I could always get them both an Olaf pin later. My DD did buy this pin at the CR that trip:
image.jpg

It was a blue category for price; not sure what the cost was though.

ninjaprincesst

I asked a cast member while we were there in March he said Frozen merchandise is selling as soon as it hits the shelf, especially Elsa stuff. There was a bit of Anna and Olaf stuff but not much. My daughter got a frozen pin at Animal Kingdom, but that was only because they let our band in early one morning before opening to ride Everest and for a group breakfast and we were there when they were putting them out and grabbed one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom