Frozen Opening?

tmantuano

Does anyone know when Frozen in EPCOT is opening? My family and I are planning on going early May. Do I have a shot at going on it?

Miss Heinous

This ride will have such low capacity and high demand that I could imagine it becoming the first ride in Disney Theme Park history that would require a fastpass.

Upvote 0

dizda

Speculation is that the ride will open in early May, but without a FP+, you will be spending an awfully long time (as in pack a meal) in line.

Upvote 0

tmantuano

Original Poster
Speculation is that the ride will open in early May, but without a FP+, you will be spending an awfully long time (as in pack a meal) in line.
If the ride opens one of the days we are down there, how can we get a fastpass for it? Can we get a fp+ before we leave if it is not open yet?

Upvote 0

dizda

If the ride opens one of the days we are down there, how can we get a fastpass for it? Can we get a fp+ before we leave if it is not open yet?
If you are staying on property, your FP+ reservations window will open 60 days before your check-in date. Otherwise, the window opens 30 days out. As of now, nobody (outside Disney) knows for sure when the ride will open or when they will start accepting FP+ reservations. The only thing to do is to wait until you can start making FP+ reservations and see if it is available.

Upvote 0

tmantuano

Original Poster
If you are staying on property, your FP+ reservations window will open 60 days before your check-in date. Otherwise, the window opens 30 days out. As of now, nobody (outside Disney) knows for sure when the ride will open or when they will start accepting FP+ reservations. The only thing to do is to wait until you can start making FP+ reservations and see if it is available.
We are staying on property so that's a good thing. I'm going to have to keep an eye out. It's a surprise for my daughter.

Upvote 0

tmantuano

Original Poster
I actually "chatted" with the Disney help desk and they said, "when they make the official announcement of the rides opening, that is when they will start taking FastPass reservations."

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom