Frozen in the Parks

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
I had read on this web site how over the top Frozen was in the Parks. Just got back from a short 3 day trip and found that Frozen was not as "in your face" as I was expecting from reading all the complaints here. What I did find interesting is how many little girls where dress as the girls from Frozen. There had to be hundreds of them if not more. In addition to that there where another large number in shirts with the Frozen girls pictured on them. After seeing this myself, I know why Disney is trying to get more Frozen stuff in the park, it is in demand.

ProfSavage

I agree. I dont understand why some people were bout ready to riot cause Frozen had a presence in Hollywood Studios over the Summer. You're right about kids wearing the merchandise. Thats more in your face than anything Disney did.

Some people should just....

LET IT GO!

pun-dog-pun-husky-00.jpg

wdwfan4ver

I had read on this web site how over the top Frozen was in the Parks. Just got back from a short 3 day trip and found that Frozen was not as "in your face" as I was expecting from reading all the complaints here.
Part of that is caused by when they went to WDW this year. From July to September of this year, there was a lot of Frozen related Stuff at DHS including fireworks and an ice rink. I was at WDW from late August to the day after Labor Day. I can tell Frozen was in blast mode at DHS at time and it isn't the case this month.

DHS still has Oaken's Trading post and the Sing-a-long, but doesn't have the amount of Frozen related stuff in the park as it did in the July to end of September time frame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom