Frozen FastPass Update

EricWDW24

Original Poster
Hi Folks! I recently read a blog post on this site about Frozen meets being extended from Park opening to close starting 6/1/14 and that more FP's would be available.

Do you know if those extra FastPasses are only available starting tomorrow because for the next month-ish they are still showing as unavailable daily.

Thanks for any insight you can provide (this will affect when I take my daughter this month for her PreK graduation present :D )

DManRightHere

Maybe the blog post is only a rumor?

I would just keep checking for FP's.

EDIT: just saw wdwmagic confirmed for june 1st. Just keep checking, FP's are bound to be available today or tomorrow.

PhotoDave219

Hi Folks! I recently read a blog post on this site about Frozen meets being extended from Park opening to close starting 6/1/14 and that more FP's would be available.

Do you know if those extra FastPasses are only available starting tomorrow because for the next month-ish they are still showing as unavailable daily.

Thanks for any insight you can provide (this will affect when I take my daughter this month for her PreK graduation present :D )

I'm afraid you're going to have to check every day.

EricWDW24

Original Poster
Thanks I'll keep checking. Member services was unaware and times still show 9-5 for tomorrow and beyond. I'll update here when I see it change in case anyone else is wondering.

EricWDW24

Original Poster
Yes! I was just about to post as I got a FP for June 26th. I'm glad they finally did this although I appreciate how difficult it is for them to get qualified princesses for this experience to cover 7 days a week + all the extra hours. I'm beyond thrilled that I won't have to waste a magic hour morning getting to rope drop early + waiting in line.

Animaniac93-98

I got a Fastpass, but they didn't have anything after 4:00pm, which is when I can get in with a MNSSHP ticket.

My time is 3:00-4:00pm, if I show up at 4:10pm would they let me in?

cw1982

I got a Fastpass, but they didn't have anything after 4:00pm, which is when I can get in with a MNSSHP ticket.

My time is 3:00-4:00pm, if I show up at 4:10pm would they let me in?

You would need to already be at the queue and scanning your band by 4:10. I'd keep checking and see if you can get one for even 15 minutes later.

stevehousse

Keep what u have and just keep checking. Te closer u r to te date, te better option. U can go into a FP+ line 15 after the initial reservation time. After that u will loose it. I wouldn't change it to somehing else until u actually got to the park. Last year for our party day, they started letting everyone in at 345 so u do hve a chance of get in on at that time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom