Frozen Ever After FP+?

RMichael21

Original Poster
Hey everyone! So, tomorrow morning's my 30 days out FP bookings and we're planning on visiting Epcot on July 23rd. We won't be getting to the park until around noon (12:30 on the safe side), so I need some tips for FP.

I'd obviously love to get a Frozen Ever After FP to avoid waiting in a ridiculous line, but I've heard that they're practically all gone. If they are available, should I get one or should I use it for TT or Soarin?

If there aren't some available, then do I have any chance of a lower wait time during/just before Illuminations? I'll have seen it prior on a different day on our trip, so its not as important for me. If I'm in line before park closing, would I still be able to ride? Or will they cap off the line at a certain time?

Also, if I'm unable to get a FEA FP, should I get one for Soarin' or TT? I was thinking Soarin, because TT has a single riders line, but I'm not sure.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Are people able to get on-site 60 day out frozen fast passes? The 30 day ones seem pretty booked solid. :(
Well, I was able to get a 3:30 FP+ for Frozen Ever After on Saturday, July 23rd, which is just 30 days out. If you log in at 7 AM when they go online, you should hopefully be able to snag one.

BrianV

Well, I was able to get a 3:30 FP+ for Frozen Ever After on Saturday, July 23rd, which is just 30 days out. If you log in at 7 AM when they go online, you should hopefully be able to snag one.
Awesome. My 60 day is tomorrow, but looking at 30 days I couldn't see anything. Glad to hear you got something.

jrogue

Also, if I'm unable to get a FEA FP, should I get one for Soarin' or TT? I was thinking Soarin, because TT has a single riders line, but I'm not sure.
DEFINITELY Soarin'! My sister and I got a FP for Soarin' and went on TT about four times via single rider. Single rider is the way to go for TT if you don't need to be in a party! We even got to ride together once. :)

As for Soarin vs Frozen, I'd probably get one for Frozen only because I haven't seen that yet and will never want to wait on that line!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Hi Everyone (It's my first post) Do you know if there is usually a long wait time for the Fast Pass Line for Frozen Ever After?
Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you! :) Usually, there won't be a long line for FP+, but if there was an unusually long breakdown earlier in the day, everyone with a FP+ during the breakdown time will descend on the attraction at once, creating a long line.

BAChicagoGal

My 60 day window for fastpasses was on Friday. I had no trouble getting fast passes for a party of seven. We have a breakfast ADR in Norway at 10:45, and our fastpass time is about two hours later.

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
Maybe it's because I'm new to the online FP+ reservation thing, but when I reserved one for Soarin' it wouldn't let me get either Frozen or TT for later that day. I just decided that once i used the Soarin' FP+, to try and snag one through MDE afterward.

Tuvalu

Maybe it's because I'm new to the online FP+ reservation thing, but when I reserved one for Soarin' it wouldn't let me get either Frozen or TT for later that day. I just decided that once i used the Soarin' FP+, to try and snag one through MDE afterward.
That's because all 3 of those attractions are Tier 1. You can only choose one Tier 1 for your initial 3 selections.

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
I missed TT the last time I was there because Mission: Space messed me up for the rest of that day. I think I'm pleased with getting Soarin' as it wasn't there when I was last there in 2004.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom