Frozen ever after fast pass question

the horned king

Original Poster
We are going to Disney the last week of January next year and we got a 9:05 am fast pass for Frozen Ever After but I see world showcase doesn’t open until 11 am. Is this a mistake? Or is the frozen ride a special exemption? Thanks in advance

Weather_Lady

Sounds like you got a great FP+ time, OP. If you're there before rope drop, you should be able to hit Soarin', and probably Test Track, in standby before heading over.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Sounds like you got a great FP+ time, OP. If you're there before rope drop, you should be able to hit Soarin', and probably Test Track, in standby before heading over.
Possibly. When we went, we rope-dropped Soarin' and it was close to 9:40 when we got off (2 66-year olds and a 3-year old make the "mad dash" more of an "infuriatingly slow shuffle." Had I the ability, I would have carried all three of them! :p). Then, Test Track got closed down for weather (which ended up being a blessing, as the 3 y/o napped the full delay!).

My point, I agree with the Weather Lady - plan on rope-dropping Soarin' OR Test Track, and then you have a great FP for FEA. And you can probably hit the Elsa/Anna M&G right after your FP with a pretty short wait.

Weather_Lady

).

My point, I agree with the Weather Lady - plan on rope-dropping Soarin' OR Test Track, and then you have a great FP for FEA. And you can probably hit the Elsa/Anna M&G right after your FP with a pretty short wait.

True - it all depends on many variables. We've done both in the first hour after rope drop with time to spare, but everything has to fall into place (advantageous spot in front of a tapstile at park opening, both attractions up and running at park opening) in order for it to happen.

ToTBellHop

True - it all depends on many variables. We've done both in the first hour after rope drop with time to spare, but everything has to fall into place (advantageous spot in front of a tapstile at park opening, both attractions up and running at park opening) in order for it to happen.
My problem with this strategy is operations. It seems like Test Track always goes down or is loading sluggishly.

Trackmaster

Never waste a FP+ or rope drop at Test Track. Don't even bother with the Standby line. It has a single rider line, and as its three abreast, you'll never wait more than 10 minutes for it. You'll actually probably just walk on. You just need to be the kind of person who is mature enjoy and comfortable with yourself to the point that can just enjoy life and don't have to rely on others for gratification and enjoyment.

Sneezy62

Touring plans recently did a good video comparing Frozen, TestTrack, and Soarin’ rope drop. TestTrack was down the morning they did the comparison. The conclusion was that the Frozen FP+ made the most sense because it was the longest walk but it was perfectly reasonable to go to Frozen first then Soarin’ and have a FastPass for TestTrack in case it was down at opening.

Trackmaster

Why waste a PF+ on Testtrack though? There's a single rider line, and its three across. You should never have more than a 5 minute wait on Test Track. Who cares about who you ride with as long as you get on?

Last edited:

aliceismad

Why waste a PF+ on Testtrack though? There's a single rider line, and its three across. You should never have more than a 5 minute wait on Test Track. Who cares about who you ride with as long as you get on?
Cause with a smaller child, they generally don't like riding without someone they know next to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom