Frozen Ever After Dessert Party - March 2018 Dates?

jackson1954

Original Poster
We are looking at booking the Frozen Dessert Party in March 2018. Still, no dates are available. Does anyone know if Disney has announced they are discontinuing this? Thanks.

Fear

Keep an eye on it, they usually only have dates for this around two months out (February's dates were posted shortly after the Dec 1st). Since there was a holiday, it may be a little longer, but I'd be surprised if they weren't posted by the end of the week.

dizneeboy

Is there any update on this? Reservations only showing up to Feb 28th 🙁

I'm having the same issue. I've contacted dining, guest services, etc and they all say that there isn't any information available yet. I booked an ADR for now just in case it doesn't come back. If it is being canceled or replaced, that would be good to know. I'd be fine if they brought back the sparkling illuminations party too. One cast member mentioned they don't book these too far in advance based on show schedules but I'd like to think they have the entertainment schedules for the spring laid out by now. Maybe not. If anyone gets any info, please post!

Orla

I'm having the same issue. I've contacted dining, guest services, etc and they all say that there isn't any information available yet. I booked an ADR for now just in case it doesn't come back. If it is being canceled or replaced, that would be good to know. I'd be fine if they brought back the sparkling illuminations party too. One cast member mentioned they don't book these too far in advance based on show schedules but I'd like to think they have the entertainment schedules for the spring laid out by now. Maybe not. If anyone gets any info, please post!

Good idea we are doing the same just in case. I’m searching the web every day looking for updates 🤯

Orla

Going to book something this weekend, was looking at other restaurants that have great views of illuminations. The issue is really we would have to maybe wait an hour for our table??? We have a 6yr old so that may not be an option. We have a booking for Rose n Crown either way at 7pm for a different night. How about you what did you go for?

dizneeboy

so what did you book as an ADR instead, is there a Frozen themed restaurant

Not that I'm aware of. I booked La Hacienda de San Angel for dinner to coincide with illuminations because I read it was a great view (essentially next door to where they do the Frozen Dessert party). You have a lot of options around the lagoon if you want to mix food/drink/place to sit with viewing the show. There are many great resources on the net detailing the plusses and minus of each, what time is best to book and how to politely request a good viewing location when you check in (may require an additional wait time. I'm still holding out hope they release dates for the frozen dessert party though. Looked like a nice spread.

ndjackson

Yes the spread looked great! My girls really wanted to get on the ride, the attraction of the dessert party for them was getting the additional fastpass, so they could do Soarin same day as well. They are fine with trying to see Illuminations somewhere on the Lagoon, as they wanted to book Askershaus while there to meet the princesses, so I did that, and I hope they open this up, I mean really

docdebbi

anyone else wonder what is up with this? it is now 34 days until March 1 and the ADRs for March are not out yet? it's not like illuminations changes show times like other shows. strange. and frustrating.

ndjackson

I was told that the Epcot people do scheduling and they are behind? It has something to do with where this event takes place, but this makes no sense to me either.

dizneeboy

The word is...there is no word ; ) I was just speaking with guest services yesterday on another matter and asked again while I was on the phone with them. They called me back a few hours later after researching. Could be canceled, could be extended, could be replaced...in any of those cases, no official word is out. She did say it was very popular so she guessed it would extend but not to quote her on that. Just like things in the rumors thread, its all speculation until an announcement is made.

dizneeboy

shows dates but wont show available times for any dates selected. Calling in now to find out whats up

Update: Disney dining said they dont show it in their system yet and have no idea when it will be activated. She said that it sounds like they released the dates it will be offered on but hasn't allowed for booking yet in March. This system :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MDFMickey

So disappointed! The one day we are in Epcot and no dessert party - and just not worth adding the park hopper. I had been checking for this for 4 months multiple times a day. Well - there will be more than enough Magic.

ndjackson

So disappointed! The one day we are in Epcot and no dessert party - and just not worth adding the park hopper. I had been checking for this for 4 months multiple times a day. Well - there will be more than enough Magic.

aww man, darn, what day are you going, it is not every day? I have to look at it again to see if my day is available

MDFMickey

aww man, darn, what day are you going, it is not every day? I have to look at it again to see if my day is available
We are doing the extra magic on 3/8. I would have thought that would be a good evening for it with possibly more people in the park to max it out. Too late to switch days with Frozen fast pass already booked.

ndjackson

Ugggh, this is so frustrating!!!! The dates are blue and showing as of today and it still will not let you reserve? The date I want is there, but I cannot book :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom