Frozen Desert party when will May 2019 open?

philcan

Original Poster
Since it is now just 2 of us going we can afford to splurge on a desert party.
I have yet to be able to get an answer to whats up with the Frozen party in May 2019 NO dates open?
We were looking at the Frozen party as it gets us a seat (I can't sit on the ground comfortably never could) the deserts (saving a snacks for go home day) & saves a fast pass for Frozen. I have called Disney a few times & they don't know either. The web site says book 180 days in advance we are now well into the low 100 days. Any ideas?

DisFanMark

I see availability all through to 5/31/19.

1547655229166.png

philcan

Original Poster
Reservations have been made. Granted I had to pay attention because they did not hear what I was asking for & booked the party at MK. Glad they read it back. All booked except fast passes.

Nottamus

Since it is now just 2 of us going we can afford to splurge on a desert party.
I have yet to be able to get an answer to whats up with the Frozen party in May 2019 NO dates open?
We were looking at the Frozen party as it gets us a seat (I can't sit on the ground comfortably never could) the deserts (saving a snacks for go home day) & saves a fast pass for Frozen. I have called Disney a few times & they don't know either. The web site says book 180 days in advance we are now well into the low 100 days. Any ideas?

We just did the same...although we go twice a year, we figured 'why not do something cool for illumination the last time we see it?" (this version anyway...)

April just opened this week too, I was surprised how easy to book it..figured it would fill up fast.

aliceismad

We just did the same...although we go twice a year, we figured 'why not do something cool for illumination the last time we see it?" (this version anyway...)

April just opened this week too, I was surprised how easy to book it..figured it would fill up fast.
Is the Illuminations party worth it? I booked the HEA party because that's the one that's important to me to see (with the projections and all). But I'll have a 5 year old, so if the party is worth not making her scope out a seat and sit for so long, I would happily do it. I thought because Illuminations can be seen all the way around WS, there are plenty of good places and the party is less valuable. True? No?

Last edited:

Nottamus

Is the Illuminations party worth it? I booked the HEA party because that's the one that's important to me to see (with the projections and all). But I'll have a 5 year old, so if the party is worth not making her scope out a seat and sit for so long, I would happily do it. I thought because Illuminations can be seen all the way around WS, there are plenty of good places and the party is less valuable. True? No?

Ok, sorry, I misunderstood! I saw Frozen Dessert and assumed Epcot.

There are plenty of spots open around to watch Illuminations, but It's the wife's and mine favorite fireworks show at Disney, and we decided on the dessert party as a way of saying goodbye to this version. After this April's trip, we wont be back until December, and Illuminations will have changed.

This April will be our first dessert party in Epcot, so I don't know how it is yet, hoping for a good time!

aliceismad

Ok, sorry, I misunderstood! I saw Frozen Dessert and assumed Epcot.

There are plenty of spots open around to watch Illuminations, but It's the wife's and mine favorite fireworks show at Disney, and we decided on the dessert party as a way of saying goodbye to this version. After this April's trip, we wont be back until December, and Illuminations will have changed.

This April will be our first dessert party in Epcot, so I don't know how it is yet, hoping for a good time!
No, you didn't misunderstand. The Frozen party is the Illuminations party. Same. I was just curious as to everyone's perceived value of that party compared with other dessert parties because it seems like "good" viewing spots for Illuminations are more plentiful than other shows. That said, I think it's sweet that you and your wife will have that special moment together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom