Frozen Boutique temporarily coming to DHS

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I know you're being sarcastic, but if I had to guess, i'd say the old AFI building where they put an abbreviated version of Oaken's and the snow thing after Summer Fun ended last year.

Only the second part was sarcasm, where it's going was a legit question. That would make sense and would explain why it isn't opening with the start of the other Frozen events, it was being used or Star Wars Weekends.

YodaMan

Perhaps it's taking over the American Idol audition facility (where they did autographs for SWW this year)? The whole point of Frozen Summer Fun this year is that everything is centralized. It would be kinda weird if only ONE thing was way back in the corner of the park.

Bolt

Perhaps it's taking over the American Idol audition facility (where they did autographs for SWW this year)? The whole point of Frozen Summer Fun this year is that everything is centralized. It would be kinda weird if only ONE thing was way back in the corner of the park.
I would agree. Has a ton of appointment like rooms.

FerretAfros

Surprised it took this long.
Me too! DLR opened one in their Downtown Disney last October (in the former home of Studio Disney 365, and Club Libby Lu before that), and it seems like it's been doing good business even though there's no real theme to the area beyond "leftovers from the previous store". Seems strange that they took this long to copy it over to WDW
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/shops/downtown-disney-district/anna-and-elsa-boutique/

downtown-disney-anna-elsa.jpg

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
Me too! DLR opened one in their Downtown Disney last October (in the former home of Studio Disney 365, and Club Libby Lu before that), and it seems like it's been doing good business even though there's no real theme to the area beyond "leftovers from the previous store". Seems strange that they took this long to copy it over to WDW
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/shops/downtown-disney-district/anna-and-elsa-boutique/

downtown-disney-anna-elsa.jpg
I think this is going to be a bit different... from the sounds of it it seems to be a Frozen version of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, which, unless i'm wrong, that store is not.

FerretAfros

I think this is going to be a bit different... from the sounds of it it seems to be a Frozen version of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, which, unless i'm wrong, that store is not.
Nope, the DLR store sells merchandise and does makeovers too. Pretty much exactly a "Frozen version of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique". They have a few generic designs, as well as ones inspired by Anna, Elsa, and even Olaf:

Cool-As-Ice-Frozen-Anna-Elsas-Boutique.jpg

AnnaElsaBoutique_Anna_Hair_011.png

AnnaElsaBoutique_Elsa_Hair_011.png

AnnaElsaBoutique_Olaf_Girl_Hair_011.png

(not my photos)

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
Nope, the DLR store sells merchandise and does makeovers too. Pretty much exactly a "Frozen version of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique". They have a few generic designs, as well as ones inspired by Anna, Elsa, and even Olaf:

Cool-As-Ice-Frozen-Anna-Elsas-Boutique.jpg

AnnaElsaBoutique_Anna_Hair_011.png

AnnaElsaBoutique_Elsa_Hair_011.png

AnnaElsaBoutique_Olaf_Girl_Hair_011.png

(not my photos)
Ahhh.... well, this is sort of just a spin off as the BBB has been doing Anna & Elsa makeovers for a long time. You are right though, i'm surprised they didn't do this sooner.

I won't be surprised if this becomes permanent. It will force people who want to dress up like A&E to go to DHS, further helping the attendance all while decreasing the amount of actual attractions.

polynesiangirl

Kinda surprised it took this long. Seems like a pretty obvious way to get guests to part with some more money. I say this as someone who would have been ALL OVER THIS, or any of the princess makeover stuff, at age 5, so I'm not knocking it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom