Frozen Bananas

Tjaden

Original Poster
My search led me to nothing, but are the frozen chocolate covered bananas still sold at ice cream stands in the park or was it a COVID casualty?

Tjaden

Original Poster
Thanks a lot guys for the report. Bummer, I'm heading down in two weeks for a week long and like to get 2 or 3 of them per trip.

Aft3rmath11

My search led me to nothing, but are the frozen chocolate covered bananas still sold at ice cream stands in the park or was it a COVID casualty?
Speaking to a Cast Member working on a cart, the company that makes them were a casualty of Covid. Disney is currently looking for a replacement company. This was as of August 26th.

JIMINYCR

I hope they do come back. I discovered them two trips ago and was disappointed when I couldn’t find them in any snack cart during our May trip.

Aft3rmath11

I hope they do come back. I discovered them two trips ago and was disappointed when I couldn’t find them in any snack cart during our May trip.
I agree. This is my better-half's favorite snack. With the cream cheese filled pretzel coming in 2nd. Pre-covid, we used to sometimes go just for the banana and stay for the fireworks (yes, we're annual passholders/magic key members). She's REALLY hoping they come back in one way or another.

JIMINYCR

I agree. This is my better-half's favorite snack. With the cream cheese filled pretzel coming in 2nd. Pre-covid, we used to sometimes go just for the banana and stay for the fireworks (yes, we're annual passholders/magic key members). She's REALLY hoping they come back in one way or another.
If they do come back from another vendor, I hope they are the same treat we enjoyed. DW used to like the Itzakadoozie popsicles put out by Nestle that she would get at a Disney snack cart. When they disappeared they were replaced in another form which wasnt the same.

Aft3rmath11

If they do come back from another vendor, I hope they are the same treat we enjoyed. DW used to like the Itzakadoozie popsicles put out by Nestle that she would get at a Disney snack cart. When they disappeared they were replaced in another form which wasnt the same.
I completely agree. My girlfriend and I were talking about the exact same thing last night. Hopefully they taste the same.

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
I’m sure Disney will bring them back as soon as they can because

568ADCC4-1515-493E-A1C4-7BDEAAC2B768.gif

(Not a commentary on current Disney business practices, I just can’t pass up an Arrested Development reference :hilarious:)

Tjaden

Original Poster
Is the banana stand still burned down or do we have a new Mr. Manager serving out the best frozen treat at WDW?

Smiley/OCD

You mean to tell me that without a vendor, a CM making rice krispy treats can’t shove a stick in a banana, dip it in chocolate and flash freeze it? THAT’S not rocket science…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom