Frontierland entrance work

RSoxNo1

Donald normally appeared near a cart off the main drag in Frontierland - looks like he's getting a new home.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Here are two pictures of the area completed.

picture.php

picture.php

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Just wondering...did this project go in quickly, as I don't remember the walls being there when I arrived on the 27th and now the project is done?

hpyhnt 1000

Looks nice (though I think they overdid it with the pavement color a bit). If that second picture is any indication, its already a hit with kids. :lookaroun

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Looks nice (though I think they overdid it with the pavement color a bit). If that second picture is any indication, its already a hit with kids. :lookaroun

Agreed, although that red will definitely help people know where the line for the M&G is. :)

Rob562

It probably matched the pavement color of the rest of the land when it was new. It'll probably fade to match.

-Rob

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Was this area formerly a paved area or was this area part of a flowerbed? I just can't figure out exactly where this is.

hpyhnt 1000

It probably matched the pavement color of the rest of the land when it was new. It'll probably fade to match.

-Rob

True, It'll probably fade fairly quickly. Its not even that big a deal; new pavement always has a color difference and stands out, but this section stands out even more so than usual.

the1nonlysinger

Yeah sorry- just caught up with this thread. I don't remember exactly where the photo was taken since it was almost two years ago... I'm glad someone else was able to figure it out though!

MarkTwain

This is exactly what it was planned for.

My, between this and the new Mexico M&G, Donald sure is getting a lot of exposure in the parks recently, isn't he? :D Considering the lack of attention he was getting before, I would say that's a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom