From Moderate to Deluxe!

real mad hatter

Hi everyone.Well I woke up Sunday morning,sorry Kris,but it's true,last night my DW agreed to splash the cash for our 2014 vacation and this Sunday morning I've been looking at AKL & WL. Just getting a feel of those two resorts and which one I think we hopefully will end up booking.My question however is,has anyone decided after staying at their favourite moderate to go for a deluxe and after when they came home,wish they hadn't bothered splashing the bucks.? Now it will be a 14 day vacation and I reckon looking at the 2013 prices for July that the difference will be around $3.400 more for deluxe over moderate,however the dining plan on deluxe ( if it's free ) will save us approx $2.500,so it's swings & roundabouts so to speak.How would you convince me to go for it,fling caution to the wind.;)

Todd L

The size of the room is not important as we hardly spend anytime in it.cheers.:)

Thats the real issue for me...All the square footage dosent matter much when Im almost Never In the room. We are doing a one bedroom this year at Akv . We are travelling with a 5th person so It just made sense. Maybe that will change my mind??!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom