From Dolphin to Contemporary by 8am

KICKYPANTS

Hi All!
Next Wednesday we are going for breakfast at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary. We are staying at the Dolphin. Reservation is for 8:00am. Any suggestions on the best way to get there without having to get up at 6am??:veryconfu Should we splurge and cough up $15 for a cab ride....or will the bus be just as fast....I've read that the bus can take an hour.:eek:
Sorry if this sounds silly....it's our first trip.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
I've emailed the Dolphin a couple of times.....but never had a reply:(
Hope it isn't a sign of things to come;) .

Only 4 more sleeps!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The buses start running an hour prior to park opening and that is generally 9am so I would suggest taking a cab.

Have a wonderful trip!

Pam

Upvote 0

kik4adog

There may be a better way to go but my suggestion would be to catch the bus from the Dolphin to the Magic Kingdom and then either walk from the Magic Kingdom to the Contemporary (which is a rather short walk) or take the monorail from the Magic Kingdom to the Contemporary. The Contemporary is the first stop from the Magic Kingdom.

I wouldn't think you would have a problem catching the bus at the Dolphin at 7 am. The Magic Kingdom buses tend to run more frequently than the buses for the other parks because The Magic Kingdom is still their most popular park.

I hope this is of some help.
~Bryan~

Upvote 0

KICKYPANTS

Original Poster
Thank you Pam! And....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
With all the help I've received from people here, I'm sure that our trip will be alot more magical! A cab seems the way to go with my 5 yr old in tow.
Conni

Upvote 0

KICKYPANTS

Original Poster
Thanks Bryan! I think that as a "first-timer" I'm going to do the cab thing. If we weren't in a rush, it sounds like bus/monorail hopping would be the way to go. We'll be doing that the rest of the time, since we don't have to be anywhere at any designated time.
Conni

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom