Trip Report From Disney to Jacksonville

This is my first attempt at posting one of our trips with pics. If I flame out, I apologize. Just trying to be part of the community and share. Anyway, as usual, we planned this thing last minute. In August, we bought into DVC, and this would be our maiden voyage. Because we didn't book out long enough, we had to do a split stay at Saratoga and Boardwalk; no problem. The problem was because we were arriving at midnight on a Wednesday, we needed somewhere else to stay from 1:00 AM to about 11:00 AM when we could check into Saratoga. We found a place on 192 with not so good reviews but it was a shower and a bed with free continental breakfast. The main reason we planned this trip was that so my soon-to-be speech therapist daughter who has accepted a contract position in Jacksonville could check out apartments. Thur - Sat -- Disney. Sun -- Universal. Mon -- Jacksonville, then back home in PA.
This was at the rental car counter in MCO at 12:30 AM. A little wet.

IMG_0127.JPG

macefamily

Original Poster
Thanks Disstevefan1 & Darstarr. Glad you enjoyed our first attempt at a trip report. We're hoping to have another one to share sometime in 2020.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom