From Boardwalk to POFQ @ night...

I am borderline obsessed with Jellyrolls, and I plan to go there at leassssst two nights on my trip in March, but I have a question: Is there any other way to get back to my hotel (POFQ) other than either taking a bus to downtown and then a bus to my hotel or taking a taxi? That's all, right? There's nothing else I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!!

bsandersjr

Those seem to be your options, depending on what times the parks close. If you leave the Boardwalk, and a park is still open, you can go to that park and catch a bus.
Don't they have a boat at DTD that runs to PO?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Best option is a cab. I have done both the walk to Epcot or MGM and taken the bus to PO, as well as the bus to DTD and then bus to PO. Both take nearly an hour when you include your walk and drive time. A cab will take you less than 15 minuets total, cost less than $15 including tip, you can leave whenever you want and can drop you off anywhere in the resort. Unless you are really strapped for cash a cab is the best option.

Upvote 0

Bimmy56

The boat ride from POFQ to DD is absolutely beautiful - I'd take the boat and then get a bus at DD to Boardwalk. I've taken the boat round trip just for the ride!

Upvote 0

col

4 ways that i can see:

1) from the boardwalk take the friendships to MGM then from there get the POFQ bus.

2)from the boardwalk get the bus to DTD and its either POFQ or POR that you can get the boat to.

3)from the boarwalk get the bus to DTD then from there get the POFQ bus.

4)from the boardwalk get a bus to another park then get a bus from the park to your resort.

Upvote 0

hankhill

Try this!

I know this is not the best mve in the world but it will save you time and money.

I and my wife go to Jellyrolls any Tuesday nite (cast member nite) while in Disney. Normally we will take the bus and such. We stayed way too late the last time down and walked over to the Swan/Dolphin front desk, told them we were staying on property and needed a ride due to too much alcohol.

They took us in the van directly to our rooms at POR no quesitons asked. Not even...did you originally drive?????

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom