From ASMo to MGM

TinknLinksMom

We're going to be at DWD Sunday. We aren't sure exactly when we will be getting in. We're driving from KY. I think sometime between 4 or 5. We have dinner reservations at H&V in the Hollywood Studio @ 6:30. I need to know the best way to get from ASMo to the Studios. Any insight will help. Would it be better to drive or take the bus?:shrug:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Prolly quicker to drive unless a bus is right there and loading when you get to the parking lot. The way the All Stars are laid out, the check-in parking is right where the bus stops are, and not too far from any of the rooms, so you can leave your car there, hop the bus if it's there, or grab your car if its not.

Getting to MGM is easy, straight down Buena Vista drive (the road that runs between Epcot and MGM) and you'll be there is 5-10mins.

Upvote 0

Space Mountain

Take the bus if you don't want to waste gas.. Otherwise just follow Buena Vista Drive (the road All Star Resorts is on) the whole way to Studios.

Beat me to it Merf

Upvote 0

pacochran

My suggestion would be if your that close to drive it yourself. Just check in first to get your parking permit so that you don't have to pay for parking at MGM (at that time DHS).

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If you are short on time and think you will be cutting it close, drive yourself there. If you have a few extra minutes though and won't be late, take the bus. It will get you there just as quick (and bring you closer to the gate)...you will also help out the environment.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom