Fresh Fruit

MKN

Original Poster
Hi there!! I know that there are carts around the parks that sell fruit. I was wondering if the buffets (Crystal Palace, 1900 PF) also offer whole fruit -- bananas, whole apples, etc. I'm trying to think of ~some~ healthy choices for the kids at restaurants! Thanks!

crispy

There are many quick bite locations that have fruit. Some places sell it whole while other places have things like grapes or cut up fruit in a container. The food courts in the resorts also have a variety of fresh fruits like apples, bananas, and grapes. If you are on the dining plan, you can use a snack credit to purchase the fruit.

I know that all the buffets have fruit, and I have seen whole fruits like bananas and apples during breakfast. I am not so sure about dinner.

Tinkerbell 8

As the PP mentioned, you can buy whole fruit at carts throughout the parks, at the hotel food court, and as a side at most quick service places (either with or without the DDP). I know there is always sliced fruit (pineapple, melon, etc) at buffets for every meal.

plaz10

At Ohana there is fruit on the buffet for breakfast. If you search All Ears.net it will give you a good idea of what kind of foods are on the buffets.

Hi There!

Many of the WDW Resturants (Ohana, Tucker House, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, etc.) Do have fruit on their buffet or regular menu. The Fruit in the Resturants are Fresh along with the Fruit Carts in the parks.

Glad I could help! :)

-Disneyroks

juniorthomas

Philly has a lot of fruit salad carts around. If WDW picks up a couple of those, it would be perfect. Cold, fresh fruit does wonders on a hot day.

Dads 2 Boys

Also, if you are on the DDP you can request fruit as a substitution for the counter service desserts. I know for me that is going to be my preference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom