Frequent visit discount?

Spencer1213

I'm at the beginning stages of planning my 4th trip to Disney World for Halloween. I plan on sticking to the usual routine of 1 full week at Disney and staying at pop century. Does Disney or the resort offer any kind of discount for return guest?

Last edited:

Nemo14

I'm at the begging stages of planning my 4th trip to Disney World for Halloween. I plan on sticking to the usual routine of 1 full week at Disney and staying at pop century. Does Disney or the resort offer any kind of discount for return guest?
In a word, no. But there are discounts offered to anyone.

Upvote 0

Spencer1213

Original Poster
I was afraid of that... Free dining this year is the actual week of halloween and we usually go just before so I was afraid the park may be packed

Upvote 0

docdebbi

i assume if you've made 4 trips that you have an annual pass. that is a discount there.
you can purchase the tables in wonderland card at a reduced price because you have the annual pass, that is a discount there
and while you are in your resort you can book a bounceback resort reservation at a discount. unless you want to return during a black out time.
so that is another discount.
not big ones, but a help.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
That would be sweet, unfortunately no. There is usually a deal going on for the general public, (free dining, room discounts, etc.)and if you register on Disney.com and you go in there poke around quite a bit and save a couple of 'virtual' vacations, you may just get your very own pin code with a discount in your inbox.

Upvote 0

EricJ

I'm at the beginning stages of planning my 4th trip to Disney World for Halloween. I plan on sticking to the usual routine of 1 full week at Disney and staying at pop century. Does Disney or the resort offer any kind of discount for return guest?

They do have occasional Bounce-backs, if you plan your second trip while you're still on your first one, but I've never used them. (Obviously. :( )

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

As everyone else said "no" but I get emails from disney with specialized pin codes that beg me to come back (used generally, lol). I am always enticed because the pin codes are much better than what is posted on the website.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

The OP said he is planning his 4th trip; he did not say his 4th trip this year. He may not have an AP and therefore not eligible for AP discounts.

you are right, i assumed fourth this year, or i wouldn't consider myself a frequent visitor
but you are right, you know what happens when i assume.....

Upvote 0

lunchbox1175

I am an AP holder, so we always take advantage of the room discount. I will say that on our last four trips, our room has been upgraded without our asking for it, so I guess there can be perks some times. I have also learned that as a AP holder that if you book your stay, it is worth double and triple checking back to see if the rates or rooms change. My example is we are attending the 24 hour event this weekend. We had a room booked at CBR for Thursday - Monday with AP discount that I really just wasn't in love with, but it was only like $650 so we were looking for the cheap without staying at a Value. I really wanted to stay at YC, but it was sold out, as well as BC and BW and the Poly & Cont were like $425/night for standard view room. Basically I checked everyday just to see if the rooms would open up or if there were any cancellations, at one point, the only resorts with discounts available for our date range were AK, GF (Club Level), FW, and PORFQ. Yesterday when I checked there were a lot more resorts with rooms available all of a sudden, and I was able to get the Poly for $350/night. So it was kind of like getting a last minute discount as they tried to fill up the rooms.

Upvote 0

DVCPluto

DVC was a good investment for our family, since we go every year. But, it's a big investment - not a discount. Maybe something to consider?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom