Frequent Photo Updates

degunter

Original Poster
Does anyone know of any other websites that have more frequent photo updates of the Fantasyland Expansion, including the Storybook Circus and Skyway Removal areas?

I guess I am more use to Westcoaster.Net where they have had many photo updates of all the construction going on at DCA since it began.

Thanks!

Jakester

orlandoparksnews.blogspot.com could be of help. it posts usually weekly of Magic Kingdom and Fantasyland and alot of other orlando attractions

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know of any other websites that have more frequent photo updates of the Fantasyland Expansion, including the Storybook Circus and Skyway Removal areas?

I guess I am more use to Westcoaster.Net where they have had many photo updates of all the construction going on at DCA since it began.

Thanks!

Pretty much once a week minimum here on WDWMAGIC

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Fantasyland/News.htm

Construction isn't moving that fast that anything more than that is really going to show a lot of change.

Skipper03

Miceage.com is also a great site for regular pictures of the parks. Though their focus seems to be DCA construction lately, there are still plenty of WDW pics!

ChristianG

I know this reply is a little late.. but Jefflangedvd on youtube deos frequent video updates. He usually updates 2 or 3 times a week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom