Freezers?

awallaceunc

I've had a fridge for many of my WDW visits, but have never used the little freezer section, so I'm not entirely sure if there is one in the mini-fridges that you rent. I did a search and found someone mentioning a freezer in their room, but I want to make sure. Is there a little freezer section built in at the top? Thanks. :)

-Aaron

JPVonDrake

awallaceunc said:
I've had a fridge for many of my WDW visits, but have never used the little freezer section, so I'm not entirely sure if there is one in the mini-fridges that you rent. I did a search and found someone mentioning a freezer in their room, but I want to make sure. Is there a little freezer section built in at the top? Thanks. :)

-Aaron

Yes there is a mini Freezer section in the top corner of the in-room refrigerators.

It's just large enough to hold 1 box of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls! :lookaroun :slurp:

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

awallaceunc

Original Poster
JPVonDrake said:
Yes there is a mini Freezer section in the top corner of the in-room refrigerators.

It's just large enough to hold 1 box of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls! :lookaroun :slurp:

Great! Then it should be just the right size to hold one- maybe two- freezer packs! Thanks! :)

-Aaron

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Yep!

It's there! Just remember to turn your temperature setting to HIGH to freeze your water bottles in there overnight so you have them for the next morning at the parks!

Keep in mind, however, that anything else you have in the refridgerator section will probably freeze then, too!

Upvote 0

S_Grise

There is a little section. Instead of freezing little packs, we just turned the thermostat way up (or is it down?) and the water bottles on the top shelf freeze and the other ones nearly freeze. It was great. Of course, on a hot day, nothing stays frozen for long, but we usually had mostly cold water all the way up to our afternoon break. We would be sure to put new ones in when we left in the morning so we could swap them out after our break. We thought we were so clever.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom