Freeflow Screamin' - Exclusively on Sorcerer Radio

MA Screamin'

Original Poster
Good morning, afternoon, or evening... what time, time zone, or celestial plane you currently are in does not matter, because it's Sorcerer Hour everywhere everyday! This is your host, MA Screamin', and you're tuned in to episode 001 of Freeflow Screamin', only on Sorcerer Radio, the official radio station of The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition!

As your host, as eclectic as a eccentric ghost from a particular mansion down south, I try my best to blend many genres of music from many different eras to bring the best mix of songs to help you brainstorm for your next challenge... expect broadcasts to come every so often during the span of the competition. Requests can be sent to my PM and I'll try to include your favorite tunes in the subsequent episode!

Here are the links, and until then, I'll see you on the other side ;) Find a Apple Music link here, and the Spotify playlist below...

MA Screamin'

Original Poster
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, and our dearest condolences... please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle and remain seated, as you been taken captive. Bon voyage, and welcome to episode 002 of Freeflowin' Screamin', only on Sorcerer Radio. I am your host, MA Screamin', and I am standing guard at the official radio station of Homecoming Edition, so the grim grinning ghosts don't get carried away. They have been quite enamored with this mix, enveloped with the sounds it sounds and the sights that shine, and ready for its' release.

Our last release was, dare I say, bloated. I blame our friendly bumpkin Rollo Rumkin, as he compiles our selections in partnership with his fellow Singing Busts. He begins to fumble with his stomach grumbles; he couldn't waste space, so he worked with haste to put songs in place. He's a perfectionist, you know, but, my oh my, did it fail to show.

No time to worry, however, and his subsequent mix is very clever.

Mr. Martin Spacious and the Righteous Madame Red put forth a decree for all those partaking in the contest to take a step back and relax in the wake of two rather grueling challenges. In the meantime, take a step forward and get hype to this mellow mix. A contradiction, yes, but the best kind.

Here is a Apple Music and Spotify links. Until next time...

spacemt354

Chili's
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, and our dearest condolences... please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle and remain seated, as you been taken captive. Bon voyage, and welcome to episode 002 of Freeflowin' Screamin', only on Sorcerer Radio. I am your host, MA Screamin', and I am standing guard at the official radio station of Homecoming Edition, so the grim grinning ghosts don't get carried away. They have been quite enamored with this mix, enveloped with the sounds it sounds and the sights that shine, and ready for its' release.

Our last release was, dare I say, bloated. I blame our friendly bumpkin Rollo Rumkin, as he compiles our selections in partnership with his fellow Singing Busts. He begins to fumble with his stomach grumbles; he couldn't waste space, so he worked with haste to put songs in place. He's a perfectionist, you know, but, my oh my, did it fail to show.

No time to worry, however, and his subsequent mix is very clever.

Mr. Martin Spacious and the Righteous Madame Red put forth a decree for all those partaking in the contest to take a step back and relax in the wake of two rather grueling challenges. In the meantime, take a step forward and get hype to this mellow mix. A contradiction, yes, but the best kind.

Here is a Apple Music and Spotify links. Until next time...
An epic announcement for an epic playlist!

spacemt354

Chili's
Will spend this morning posting the soundtracks for the last few Stanzas -- along with the one for the finale if anyone has suggestions for what to include for it (I was just gonna do classic Disney attraction music to go along with the theme)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom