Free vacation planner - options.

ReDefined

Original Poster
Free vacation planner CDRom

Being from Canada, our options are limited in what we can get free from Disney. There are 3 versions of the Disney Vacation Planning Video available in the US, each focussing on a specific demographic: Family, "Yuppy", and Adult (without kids). They are all great, but I prefer the "Family" version.

There are alternatives, however.

There are 3 CDroms that do a pretty good job at "demo"ing WDW. Two of which must be purchased and one that can be ordered for free. Not to get into too much detail, but next time you order a Vacation Planner over the phone, request the CD version, if they still have it available. It has all 3 videos in QuickTime as well as a multi-media presentation.

I can't wait until they come out with the DVD version.

markymark

I am sure I have asked this before, but does anyone know how I can get a CD-Rom in the UK? I have tried online, but with no luck at all :(

disney_nutter

Im, good u know whats its like just back the world and already wanting to go back oh and i also have to start to revising for my A-levels but instead im stuck here

MGMBoy

I KNOW you guys aren't crazy. I think thy only offered them last year for a very limited time then gave up on them for some strange reason. I'm going o start digging in my room as soon as I finish this. I got a copy last year. If I can find it I'd be more then willing to burn it for you. Any takers? PM me if so. (Keep in mind though it could be a while brfore I find the CD because I could have left it either here at school or back at home.) Later.

MGMBoy

That's another thing...I've gotten almost as many of the free videos for this year as credit card offers. I think I have 2 (maybe three) extras if anyone would like one.

ReDefined

Original Poster
Server Space...

If someone could provide some server space, I could upload some of the Quicktime videos from the Vacation Planner CDRom. They are big however, but really good quality and would be worth the download.

Just post a reply.

Al

Re: Server Space...

Originally posted by ReDefined
If someone could provide some server space, I could upload some of the Quicktime videos from the Vacation Planner CDRom. They are big however, but really good quality and would be worth the download.

Just post a reply.

i have lots of server space available . i have 20G of bandwith available (and no ones using it! :) ) i have 200megabytes of space available.

i would be willing to let other people host files of it aswell. :) :)

MGMBoy

Hey all!!! Great news!!! I found my copy of the WDW Information CD. I don't have a CD burner at school so I'm gonna just make a few copies tomorrow and if any of you want a copy I can send it to you. Just thought I'd let you know so PM me if you're interested in a copy. Later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom