Free Ticket Upgrade!!!

mofrazier05

Hey Folks!!! This was the special that I was talking about! I didn't think that they would offer it but here it is and it's definately worth it!

Special Spring Package with FREE Ticket Upgrades

You can now purchase a Magic Your Way vacation package and receive FREE ticket upgrades! This offer is valid for stays 3/30/08-5/21/08

Buy a package that includes hotel room and Base Tickets and Disney will add thePark Hopper and Water Park Fun and More options at no additional cost. There are no additional discounts associated with this package offer. If you choose to add the Dining Plan, you will pay regular price for it. :sohappy:

MoFrazier found this deal on Mousesavers. Our own sponsors have a link for it, also. Thank you for the info, Mo! The Mom

Captain Chaos

Interesting.... Thanks for the update.... But, I will be there in October, plus, I am a vacation club member so this deal wouldn't be for me anyway.....

Upvote 0

mofrazier05

Original Poster
all the moderate resorts are full for this offer. I had to take pop century to save 500.00.

So did we! Since we're a family of 7, this offer saved us close to $800! Plus since we visit often, we added the No Expiration option so when we visit later this year, we won't have to purchase tickets! Maybe when WDW offers the free dining.....:D

Upvote 0

DISMOM

On 2-21 [I contacted Kingdom Konsults] and 2-22, [AAA] there were rooms available at the French Quarter and Riverside. Just keep checking back. I'm surprised that all of the rooms at Carribean Beach are not on this offer due to the main pool being refurbished. I would have imagined that effected the number of people wanting to stay there. Good job,everybody, that gets this great deal. I have my fingers crossed for my family. Don't know if we can swing it or not.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

scasta86

I booked my package a week before this offer came out, so I called to apply the discount code which they did, however when I got the confirmation e-mail I noticed the the free 5 x 7 Photopass picture and the luggage tags were no longer part of the package, any idea why? I though these came standard with all MYW Packages...

Upvote 0

mofrazier05

Original Poster
I booked my package a week before this offer came out, so I called to apply the discount code which they did, however when I got the confirmation e-mail I noticed the the free 5 x 7 Photopass picture and the luggage tags were no longer part of the package, any idea why? I though these came standard with all MYW Packages...

You know, you're right! I just checked our itinerary and it does NOT included the luggage tags or free 5 x 7. Glad you noticed it! Disney is notorious for being slick like that!:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom