Free meal at Pizza Hut at HIFS

kerrbe01

Original Poster
If anyone is staying at the Holiday Inn Family Suites Resort before 2/8/03, I have a coupon you can use to get a free meal at their Pizza Hut Express (meal consists of 1 med. 1 topping pizza, 5 count order of breadsticks and a 2-liter bottle of Coca Cola). You must mention the coupon when you make your reservation or you can call them (if you've already made your reservation) and give them information about the coupon. We used one of these coupons during our stay last week and got a very tasty free meal! If you would like one of these coupons, please e-mail me at Kerrbe01@aol.com and give me your address and I will mail it to you. HIFS is the closest hotel to the parks and very convenient. We saved a lot of money on meals with their family values package ($109/nt for free breakfast and dinner for 2 adults and 2 children every day). You can't beat that!

kerrbe01

Original Poster
Coupons!

I still have coupons left for the free meal at Pizza Hut Express at the Holiday Inn Family Suites (HIFS). If you would like one, you can e-mail me at kerrbe01@aol.com and I'll be happy to mail you one!

Beverly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom