Free Golf

Solace17

Original Poster
Free Golf?

I know CPs get free access to the parks, but do they get free access to the golf courses? The greens fees are very expensive and not exactly the sort of thing a CPer could fit into the budget.

ChefTigger

The CM Rate for green fee is 25$ per golfer.The rate is good after 2pm you can bring 3 other guest on your foursome at the same price. You need to book your teetime 3 days ahead.Not all the courses are available all the time. And if you plan on golfing a lot check out the summer membership I think it was 225$ from may to August. And there's a 20% discount on rentals.

Have Fun !
18_12_1.gif

DCL

ChefTigger said:
The CM Rate for green fee is 25$ per golfer.The rate is good after 2pm you can bring 3 other guest on your foursome at the same price. You need to book your teetime 3 days ahead.Not all the courses are available all the time. And if you plan on golfing a lot check out the summer membership I think it was 225$ from may to August. And there's a 20% discount on rentals.

Have Fun !
18_12_1.gif

Sounds like I'll have to start practicing my putting before I go for my interview now!

JLW11Hi

I knew someone who worked in recreation last Fall. Apparently, because she was in recreation (at a resort), she could play for free. Not sure if this applied to all the courses or not.

Woody13

ChefTigger said:

You are obviously a golfist. :wave:

ChefTigger

Yeah I guess we could say that, I either have a Golf Club or a Chef knife in my hands. And since I'm new to this board, I try to give anwser only on topics that I'm really familiar with :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom