Free Disney Dining Plan offer now available for booking summer 2019

aliceismad

Call back - that CM was slightly incorrect - the minimum stay is 4 nights, and you must get 4-day or longer park tickets.
Per the WDW site "Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option."

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Upvote 0

Lucky

I thought when I read through it that it looked like it was the actual free dining plan - not like the "summer dining plan" from years past that was really more of a discount. Am I missing something when looking at this one?
No, you’re not.

Upvote 0

Animaniac93-98

Yeah connect the dots with the AP pass increase on Oct 16th and I think it's safe to say that StarWars will drop some time in October. In fact this Sept 30th date leads me to believe they know they are on schedule for an October drop.

The Canadian ticket offer that went on sale August 29th (buy by March 15th) has those tickets expire on September 27th. I think they've been planning for an October opening for some time now. It's also after the start of FY2020 (October 1 2019).

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Is this available for Europe ? I'm not seeing anything on the EU/UK website

Replied on the other thread. No, we have our own deals etc through the year. However I think you can book these deals but you’d need to phone the US number or go through a US travel agent. A TA would definitely be able to book for you, not sure if Disney would.

Upvote 0

Storm

Replied on the other thread. No, we have our own deals etc through the year. However I think you can book these deals but you’d need to phone the US number or go through a US travel agent. A TA would definitely be able to book for you, not sure if Disney would.
I'll take a look at that thank you !

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Yeah connect the dots with the AP pass increase on Oct 16th and I think it's safe to say that StarWars will drop some time in October. In fact this Sept 30th date leads me to believe they know they are on schedule for an October drop.
The Canadian ticket offer that went on sale August 29th (buy by March 15th) has those tickets expire on September 27th. I think they've been planning for an October opening for some time now. It's also after the start of FY2020 (October 1 2019).

So in 2018 the summer package was released in March for booking 6/11/18-8/1/18 or 8/30/18. (AP Discounts came out a month later in April) The late summer package (8/2-10/7) came out in April. and the Fall Package (10/8/2018 - 12/24/2018) came out in June.

Typically they do heavier discounts in the later summer period (Aug-September). My guess is, is the combination of summer and late summer discounts, and its very early release date, is due to forecasted summer slowness due to the anticipation of SWGE.

I would suspect that you will see a fall package released closer to the beginning of summer. Nothing here, other than the AP increases in the Fall, is really unusual.

Upvote 0

Rodan75

Iger heavily implied during the last earnings call that results from both lands would be seen in the current year financials which end with fiscal September. But as seen in the Star Wars threads, it looks highly unlikely that anything would happen before October, evidenced by this discount as well.

I noticed when I had to move my summer vacation to Fall that September and October were super available even for things that normally go quickly, like Poly Lakefront rooms. So I get the feeling a lot of folks are probably waiting for the Star Wars dates.

Upvote 0

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
From a business standpoint this outage is costing them millions. I’m sure the outsourced IT people are on it...penny wise nickel foolish.

No matter how much capacity you plan for, it's rarely enough for demand when you're at their scale. Even if you do plan it well, that doesn't mean it'll get funded either because these outages tend to be related to bursts and someone counting the beans may have decided that burst outages are acceptable business risk.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom