Free Disney Dining Plan offer now available for booking summer 2019

DisneyJoe

Do you also think this has something to do with all the recent price increases? Parking at the parks, resorts, snack prices being raised, ticket prices, etc or do you think all of this has to do with Star Wars opening?
I say that it is a direct correlation to SWGE

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Just poking about a bit earlier (and the reservations pages finally came up) and there was still some availability at YC/BC, Contemporary, Poly, Grand Floridian, a couple of the Values, Coronado Springs and POR... (2 adults, Sep 15-20).

Upvote 0

MissViv

Free Dining is available again for Visa Card Holders. I just booked 8/18/19 for four nights at Wilderness Cabins. Not sure if we will keep the reservation because we originally wanted to go in November but there may not be any free dining in November due to Star Wars. We are not interested in Star Wars so going BEFORE that attraction opens sound good to us but not the HEAT!

What do you guys think?

Upvote 0

Rista1313

Free Dining is available again for Visa Card Holders. I just booked 8/18/19 for four nights at Wilderness Cabins. Not sure if we will keep the reservation because we originally wanted to go in November but there may not be any free dining in November due to Star Wars. We are not interested in Star Wars so going BEFORE that attraction opens sound good to us but not the HEAT!

What do you guys think?

Imho it's not really free dining...it's free lunch or dinner each day... no snacks, no drink mug..... this feel like a very cheap imitation of "free dining" to me.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

Imho it's not really free dining...it's free lunch or dinner each day... no snacks, no drink mug..... this feel like a very cheap imitation of "free dining" to me.
My understanding was that it IS free dining for Visa members. The package with a meal is for non-Visa members. No?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom