Free Disney Dining Plan 2012

carib2150

I know that I am a bit early, but planning a disney world trip takes some planning :).

So I was wondering, what are the chances that the disney dining plan is offered next year? Specifically in May? Any insight would be great and appreciated!

real mad hatter

300 dollars?

Early? Not at all.

I'm fully booked up with WDW for my May trip. Free dining and a $300 gift card are included but I suppose that is just to draw in the Scottish visitors. Guess what? It worked.

Anyhoo, fingers crossed for you.

Hi there,I noticed the free dollars,are you flying with Virgin,?or is your vacation booked with WDW.Who also use Virgin.and are you flying direct from GLA into MCO.?Iam sure Virgin only fly direct from GLA during summer months.I did notice that the 300 dollars dropped to I think 200 during last year,lucky you.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

The grass ain't greener.

Time to move to the UK :ROFLOL:

Do they have jobs (nurse & teacher):shrug:

We both are currently employed :sohappy:

BUT it never hurts to look

Trust me,you don't want to move to UK. Well unless Scotland gets independence.I am thinking of retiring in two years and we were thinking of moving to Florida,wife's sister has been in L.A. now for twenty years and loves la la land.:wave:

Upvote 0

snookie5605

well i just booked with a pincode i got in the mail where they are offering free quick service dining for september if you stay in a value resort. but i ended up upgrading to deluxe but you only have to pay the difference. im hoping maybe they will release free basic dining or deluxe so maybe i can save even more money. i doubt it but who knows.

Upvote 0

draybook

Staying at a Value will never get you more than Free Quick service. We've stayed at Pop twice with it and just paid the difference to upgrade to Table service, which was like $200, which is pretty good for a family of four over 7 days.

Upvote 0

UPbeekeeper

I was under the impression that you cannot stack discounts. Am I correct? Say I booked my trip using a pin code or offer that gave me just a percentage off my room. Then free dining opened up later for that same time period, or I later received a PIN for free dining...could I use them together?

How often do you see offers of room discount & free dining offered together, if at all? We always do our traveling in October.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

I was under the impression that you cannot stack discounts. Am I correct? Say I booked my trip using a pin code or offer that gave me just a percentage off my room. Then free dining opened up later for that same time period, or I later received a PIN for free dining...could I use them together?

How often do you see offers of room discount & free dining offered together, if at all? We always do our traveling in October.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

You cannot use more than 1 discount. So if you went with the free dining offer, the room is usually priced at rack rate. Some people prefer to take the percent off the room over the free dining. For us, its usually better to take free dining if we are staying at a Value.

Upvote 0

UPbeekeeper

You cannot use more than 1 discount. So if you went with the free dining offer, the room is usually priced at rack rate. Some people prefer to take the percent off the room over the free dining. For us, its usually better to take free dining if we are staying at a Value.

Right now, I'm looking at a Moderate with a family of 4, so I am definitely thinking along the same lines as you that if I can get it, I will save much more overall with a free dining plan offer. I'm really exploring all options and trying to get the most bang for my buck.

Upvote 0

snookie5605

yeah i upgraded to the deluxe and it was an additional $546 which to us is worth it cuz of where we wanted to eat, we would have to put out an extra 530 in cash. were doing a lot of table services this year that we havent eaten at before plus our anniversary dinner is always at narcoosees and thats a 2 credit.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

We were supposed to go in a few weeks but switched the ressie over to August. Anyhoo, we HAD free dining and now we do not. I am hoping that they come out with it in April, like they usually do. We are booked for August. When it does come out, it is usually for late August, September and some dates in Nov/Dec. This, of course, can change at any time but here's to looking up. :) We are going no matter what, but free dining would be a big bonus. I just want to know soon so I can book my flight

Upvote 0

RichMGH

well i just booked with a pincode i got in the mail where they are offering free quick service dining for september if you stay in a value resort. but i ended up upgrading to deluxe but you only have to pay the difference. im hoping maybe they will release free basic dining or deluxe so maybe i can save even more money. i doubt it but who knows.

What code for September? That's exactly when we want to stay at the all star movies and free quick service would be GREAT for our little ones!

Upvote 0

EvansFam

First trip!

Hey, this is our first trip and we have had some friends helping us plan it... but OF COURSE we are looking for free dining! We are going the week of Thanksgiving 2012 so if anyone has info on free dining for that week PLEASE let us know! :wave::D:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tynk

Hey, this is our first trip and we have had some friends helping us plan it... but OF COURSE we are looking for free dining! We are going the week of Thanksgiving 2012 so if anyone has info on free dining for that week PLEASE let us know! :wave::D:sohappy:

That's when we are going as well. I sure hope Disney comes out with a free dining offer for the Fall.

Upvote 0
Free dining dec 2012 for U.S. citizens

When is it our turn for free dining & room discounts??????

Also annual passholders should get room discounts before the general public!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom