Free Dining

JimboJones123

Oh, and I'm also hoping for a CS Free Dining I can upgrade to TS for early November. I would really hate to pay for food for my entire 16 night trip. That would cause me to shorten my trip to a 7 nights. Giving me a $200 gift card or free water parks that I won't use will not cut into the extra $1000 we would spend on food.

Upvote 0

momfowler

I can understand the point about the quality of service and ability to get reservations is affected due to free DD. I had a difficult time getting reservations for our September trip at certain restaurants. However, I do hope they have it because it will help make this trip for with my "KIDS" doable. I know there is no way we will be able to eat all the food that will come with the package, but I will be able to take my kids to shows like the Hoop Dee Doo that I could not afford otherwise. Maybe Mr. Oink, money is not an issue for you...or perhaps you are just a grumpy man that has no life. Perhaps you would prefer to see Disney close during the slow months instead. If quality of service is being affected you should complain to management. They are either understaffed or hiring the wrong people, and that is not by fault of the bargain hunters! :goodnevil

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom