Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The code is ZHU

Dates of stay are as follows
Aug. 26-Sept. 22

This offer must be booked by 6/24

Please call Kingdom Konsultant Travel to book your vacation now.

1-866-566-7858

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Please keep in mind that we can book it for you immediately online though the travel agents site so you do not have to sit and wait on hold. We do not charge you any fees for our services.

Marie is taking calls from the toll free line and can help you now.
1-866-566-7858

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Our phones are very busy, so PLEASE leave a message and we will get right back to you.

Please keep in mind that we can get this booked for you NOW. NO waiting on hold for over 2 hours.

Pam

1-866-566-7858 Toll FREE

Upvote 0

bears163

i had friends call this morning & could nto get 2 rooms together at WL. we wanted to stay at the same resort but now we can't. they are at the polynesian. anyone know if there is something we can do? i did not realize that it would be that hard for them get 2 rooms together.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

i had friends call this morning & could nto get 2 rooms together at WL. we wanted to stay at the same resort but now we can't. they are at the polynesian. anyone know if there is something we can do? i did not realize that it would be that hard for them get 2 rooms together.

If you give us a call or email we can try and see what is available. Possibly try changing the resort to something you can both stay at.

Upvote 0

loveyloo2

do they have this at DL, too?

Do they have the DDP at DL and do they run the free dining promos there, too?

We're planning to go next year and now I'm wondering if I should aim for a certain time frame to get in on this promo!!

Thanks,

:confused:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Do they have the DDP at DL and do they run the free dining promos there, too?

We're planning to go next year and now I'm wondering if I should aim for a certain time frame to get in on this promo!!

Thanks,

:confused:

Disneyland hasn't had anything like this yet. They have some dining packages, but since there aren't nearly as many places to eat it is a very different system.

Upvote 0

loveyloo2

thanks for the info...

I was just hoping...because the trip to California is going to be much more $$$ than our trip to WDW...so free dining in DL would be AWESOME!!

Upvote 0

Richie248

I booked my trip on monday and the only rooms available at the Lodge were Courtyard Views and I wans't about to pay that much money...they must be allocating the more pricey rooms for this deal. Did anyone have any luck booking a WL Standard or Woods View?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I booked my trip on monday and the only rooms available at the Lodge were Courtyard Views and I wans't about to pay that much money...they must be allocating the more pricey rooms for this deal. Did anyone have any luck booking a WL Standard or Woods View?

I was able to get a client a woods view room the other day.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Please keep in mind that sometimes we can pull up resorts/room views on the TA site that they don't pull up at Disney travel. So please feel free to either e-mail one of us your travel dates, party size and childrens ages along with your resort choice and we can check for you.

Pam
1-866-566-7858 Toll Free

Upvote 0

RN2003AZ

I had horrible luck with Disney this am... but Marie at Kingdom Konsultants was able to find me what I wanted (2 bd villa at Beach Club). Disney kept telling me all they had available was a 1 bd and a studio villa at Boardwalk. But I did have success for our other friends to get them a WL woods view without problem. This is for Sept 2-8 and I was on the phone at exactly 7am this morning. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom